Chapter Ten.

Quick chapter, longer chapter soon!

Levi eventually drove me back to my house after having dinner together and told me that he'd see me tomorrow. Having to act like nothing was happening between us was definitely going to be hard, especially in front of Poppy who can pick up on basically every single one of my emotions. When I got in the door I felt my phone vibrate in my hand, I looked down to see Kurt's name lighting up my screen... Damn.

I hadn't even really had much time to think about what I was going to do about him. I wanted to tell him that I wasn't interested and leave it at that, but Levi had made such a good point about how he's a good cover for us... I declined the call and put my phone on silent, I definitely needed to figure out what I was going to do before speaking with him.

I stripped off my clothes and put myself in bed, exhausted from the today. I sent everyone a text inviting them over tomorrow, I definitely needed a day just to hang out with my friends and get my mind off things... I sent one last text to Levi before I went to sleep, he was racing in my mind and I couldn't help it.

"Goodnight, Mr. Langdon."

"Goodnight Avery, I miss having your warm body on top of mine."

Oh he was so bad... But I loved it.

Favourite, comment and follow! 😘