❪ 014 ❫ 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙞𝙚?

Start from the beginning

They each share a odd grin unti Ezekiel announced himself to the room. "Um, ladies and gentlemen, uh, I would like to welcome you one and all. And I would very much like to welcome...Homelander, our special guest." Everyone clapped as his announced Homelander.

"Thank, you. Very happy to be here. I have a guest as well, my brother, Rebound," Homelander roughly grabs Dean by the shoulder, but go unnoticed by the people. He makes him stand right by him. "Will be here to support me through it with you all."

Well...shit.

Dean takes off his glasses and smiles at everybody, waving. Receiving claps of recognition. Hughie just gave him a worried look.

Ezekiel was suprised by clap as well. "Well the more the merrier. So, without further ado, if you would follow me."

Homelander gave Dean a pat on his back as they all followed Ezekiel. Homelander walked further more with Ezekiel while Dean stayed with Hughie.

Ezekiel began to speak. "Now, as many of you may already know Homelander is an ordained minister in the Samaritan's Embrace. Together, we will be rebaptizing you, my most loyal followers."

Dean watches as Homelander and Ezekiel rebaptized a couple of people until it was Hughie's turn. Dean took off his jacket, slowly, trying to give Hughie time to gather himself. He places it on the wooden stage. "Thank you." Hughie says.

Dean offers a warming smile to Hughie. "No problem." Giving him a comfort hand on his right shoulder with his left hand on his forearm, he led him to Homelander; from behind.

"On this blessed day, you will be reborn a Christian. You will be washed clean of all your sins." Ezekiel states as they both enter the cold water.

Dean lets go and stands on the left of Hughie, who slowly grasps Homelander's hand in fear. "Something wrong, Hughie?" He stalks closer to Hughie.

He shook his head multiple times. "No. No, I'm- I'm totally comfortable. Why, why would you ask that?"

Homelander gives a quick glance at Dean before quickly going back to Hughie. "Well, your blood pressure's 150/90. It's a bit high."

"Yeah, sorry," Hughie puckers his lips. "Just, um, I'm afraid of water."

"Christ is also one of those reasons right Hughie? To be recleansed is enriching." Dean spoke with confidence, putting his hand on Hughie's back.

"Yeah, I, uh, of course." Hughies agrees.

"It is truly eye opening." Ezekiel inputs.

With a hum, Homelander gives a squeeze on the nape of Hughie's neck. "Well, don't worry...we got you."

At that, Homelander begins to makes Hughie's hands cross eachother on his chest. "Do you accept the Lord, our father, as your savior, and Jesus," Standing beside Hughie on his right, he one again places his left hand on his nape, squeezing it with more intent. His right holding his crossed hands. "As his son?"

Hughie gave a scared look at Dean. "Yes..."

"Hmm. Then I baptize you in the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit." Dean saw the rage on Homelander's face. With not giving Hughie almost a chance to hold his breath he plunged him into the water. Homelander stared at Dean with ill intent as he did so, not bringing Hughie back to breath. Ezekiel remained oblivious to it.

Hughie look up to see Dean and Homelander staring at eachother. It was like an angel and demon was on his shoulders. He was being held down by Homelander, he tried to get up himself but the strength he had compared to Homelander was no use. He was scared that he was going to drown in front of them, he couldn't hold his breath for long.