Leo x Reader- Truth or Dare Pt. 2

When life gives you lemons. You make grape juice. And sit back as the world wonders how you did it.

(If you didn't get the innuendo this is a lemon.)

This is after the dare party is over.

~•~•~•~•~

Leo's lips ravaged your own, leaving them red and swollen. You moaned loudly as he touched your body with his burning hands. Both of your clothes long forgotten on the floor, Leo's tool belt, shirt, and pants were strewn in various directions, while yours were hung over the bed post.

You both were just left in your underwear. Leo pulled you closer by the waist and kissed down your neck, his lips latching onto your sweet spot. A loud whine escaped your lips and he smirked against your skin sucking harder.

"Leo," you breathed running your hands through his hair.

"(Y/n)," he breathed back around each kiss along your neck. His lips traveled over your breasts and your head tilted back, bottom lip caught between your teeth.

Soon your (f/c) bra was off and your panties, Leo's boxers were tossed across the room. He placed his hands on either side of your waist and looked at you.

"You ready?" He asked.

You took a deep breath and let it out slowly, relaxing against the mattress. You trusted Leo, you trusted him more than anything. "Yes, yes Leo I am." And you meant it.

He entered you slowly and you arced your back, fists clutching the sheets, biting your lower lip. Leo stopped as your chest rose and fell rapidly.

"You okay, want me to pull out?" He asked concerned. You shook your head.

"N-No, I-I'm fine," you panted.
Leo nodded and pushed himself in farther until he was fully sheathed. You took a second to get used to the feeling, then rolled your hips. "Move."

And Leo did.

After a couple of light thrusts he was pounding into you relentlessly. Your head was thrown back, loud moans and screams of pleasure filling the room from the both of you. Your nails raked down Leo's back, spurring him to go faster as ecstasy coursed through your veins.

Leo's hips moved faster, him moving in and out of you in a slick heat. He groaned low in his throat and shifted to a new position, shoving deeper inside of you.

"Leo! Oh-fuck yes!" You moaned, fingers lost in his curls. A pit formed in your stomach and you knew you were close. "Leo...Leo I'm gonna...,"

"Me too," he groaned, thrusts turning sloppy from trying to reach his own orgasm.

Soon you came moaning Leo's name, hips rolling backwards, body trembling violently. Leo with one last rough thrust came inside of you in white hot ribbons. He moaned long and loud then slumped against you, you smiled as he lifted his head pecking your lips. You brushed aside the curls stuck to his forehead and stared into his deep brown eyes.

"That was....amazing," you smiled resting your forehead to his.

Leo grinned. "Yeah, it was." He pulled himself out and you shuddered from the loss, Leo laid next to you, wrapping an arm around your waist and stroking your hot skin with his thumb.

You sighed happily and stared at each other, enjoying the comfortable silence and the closeness of your bodies. His legs tangled with yours, chests pressed together, breath mingling in between you two. Leo leaned forward and pressed his lips to yours in a soft tender kiss.

"I love you," he sighed happily. Your heart fluttered and a smile spread across your lips.

"I love you too,"
Leo grinned and pulled you to his chest, kissing the top of your head.

You closed your eyes and wrapped your arms around his waist, cuddling into his warm chest. Leo and you stayed in silence for a few minutes before he started tapping patterns on your waist. You looked up at him and smiled as he smiled back.

"So," he started, "round two?"