Jason x Reader- Dirty Truth or Dare

{A/N}

Okay this chapter is going to be pretty dirty and perverted so don't get all mad at me I'm giving y'all a warning. Don't judge me I was in a dirty mood hush!

Let's go.

*~*~*~*

"Leo I dare you to whisper something dirty into Nico's ear," Percy smiled at the Latino.

"Fuck you," Leo grumbled getting up to sit next to the Ghost King.

You laughed as the seven plus you and Nico played dirty truth or dare. Hazel and Frank weren't actually playing though, they were just getting snacks and handing out drinks since they were too innocent and sweet.

Leo leaned over to Nico and whispered something so low nobody in the small group heard except for Nico who blushed madly gulping. The son of Hephaestus smirked then walked back to sit in his original seat next to you.

"What did he say?" Piper asked.

The Ghost King swallowed hard and shook his head, cheeks a strawberry red. "I-It's not worth repeating," he stammered.

Leo wiggled his eyebrows at Nico, "Come on Death Breath, you know you want that to happen to you."

Nico blushed even more and threw his cup of Coke and Vodka mix at Leo who was then drenched in the sticky drink. "Pervert," the son of Hades grumbled making the group laugh.

"Oh come on! I spent twenty minutes on my hair!" Leo cried getting up to go to the bathroom.

"And it still looks like that?" You smirked. Leo turned and stuck his tongue out at you and you did the same.

"Okay," Piper laughed, "my turn. Annabeth, I dare you to give Percy a boner."

Percy choked on his drink and Annabeth turned a bright pink. "What?!" They both cried.

"Either that or take off one piece of clothing," you laughed and Piper high fived you.

"Fine, I choose clothing," Percy frowned taking off his shirt.

"Me too," Annabeth said slipping off her jacket.

"Ugh, you guys are no fun," Piper huffed.

"Alright my turn," Jason smiled making your heart flutter. He turned to Nico and the Ghost King blushed again. "Nico I choose truth for you."

"Fine, what is it?" Nico sighed crossing his arms.

Jason smirked, "What's your favorite kink?"

"Oooooooooh!" Leo said walking out of the bathroom.

"Shut up Valdez! And I'm not answering this."
Nico glared at Jason and hugged his torso.

"One piece of clothing," you called.

Nico rolled his eyes then took off his shoe. "Happy?" He asked pointing to his socked foot.

You glared at him, "Kill joy,"

The Ghost King smirked. "Okay my turn and I choose Jason and dare."

"Bring it on! I can handle anything." The blonde boy grinned.

Nico smiled evilly and looked at you. "I dare you to spank (y/n), and she has to say that she likes it and call you daddy."

The whole room went quiet. Percy and Annabeth sat open mouthed, Piper's eyes were the size of golf balls, Hazel and Frank were in the corner both blushing so hard they looked purple.

"Duuuuuude," Leo said, "that's genius."

Nico smiled like a little kid who did something bad and was proud of it.

Your face was a bright red, nothing could be this embarrassing. You knew that all of you had had a couple shots and a few drinks but this was insane! Nico had to be drunk, but he looked completely fine.

"I accept," a voice said.

You all turned to see Jason with his head bowed, face red and ears a bright pink.

"What was that?" Nico smirked.

"I said, I accept," he said louder.

"JASON!" You cried and he shrugged.

"Well, it's a dare. Plus I'm only down to my boxers and I'm not going any farther."

You couldn't even describe how red and hot your face was as you crawled over into Jason's lap, you set your chest on his legs and put your ass in the air at Jason's mercy.

"Okay, now," Nico said.

You felt a sharp sting hit your ass and you yelped jumping in Jason's lap. The others turned away a blushing mess and Hazel and Frank had left as soon as possible. Jason spanked you again whispering in your ear, "Do you like that?"

You gulped and nodded, "Yes...daddy,"

Jason took a sharp intake of breath and spanked you for a third time, you reveled in the pleasure you felt from the sting, actually enjoying it. As his hand came down for a forth time a moan escaped your lips but you bit your tongue quickly cutting it off.

"Okay okay you're good now," Nico laughed.

You quickly scrambled out of Jason's lap and sat back next to Leo who's face was a bright red, his elfish ears flaming. Jason stared at his hands for the rest of the time, after that dare nobody else felt like playing. Nico on the other hand announced that he was the dare master and sauntered out of the cabin with his head held high, he also flicked Leo off before he walked out.

"Okay, I think I'm going to bed," Piper said quickly leaving the room.

"Me too," Annabeth and Percy said in unison following Piper.

"Welp, this was fun buuuut I think I have to go and bleach my eyes now," Leo literally ran out of the cabin.

Then only you and Jason were left. The blonde was putting his clothes back on as you sat still blushing like a mad-woman. You snuck glances at Jason, the boy wouldn't look you in the eye and his cheeks were a light pink.

Finally after a while of silence he spoke, "I'm sorry about taking the dare." He whispered.

You looked up, "No i-it's okay Jason don't be, I think that Nico just had a little too much to drink."

"Yeah," Jason didn't sound so sure, but didn't question it.

An awkward atmosphere entered the air and the two of you stood walking to the cabin door. You opened the door and stepped outside stopping on the front porch, Jason stood in the doorframe scratching the back of his neck.

"So, see ya," he said.

"Yeah, see ya," and with that you left.

And over the next few weeks, things definitely were the epitome of awkward.