Jason x Reader- The Scar

"Jaaaaasoooooon! Just tell me!" You pleaded following the son of Jupiter.

"For the last time (y/n), I'm not telling you how I got my scar, it's embarrassing," he sighed walking faster.

You matched his pace and poked out your bottom lip, putting on your best puppy eyes.

"Pwease?" You sniffled batting your eyelashes.

Jason groaned, seeming like he would tell you then changed his mind abruptly.

"No,"

"Ugh," you groaned crossing your arms. "Come on Jason, I'm your best friend why can't you tell me?"

The blonde haired boy bit his lip and played with his fingers.
You were curious about the little pale scar above his lip that you secretly thought was cute. You had been bugging Jason for the past two weeks about it and not once did he crack, always changing the subject or just plain running away.

You were frustrated with him. Why couldn't he just tell you? You and him had been friends for months now and you thought he trusted you with more than just a stupid little secret about a scar.

Jason sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Look, I just don't want to tell you, okay? Piper and Leo already know and that was a train wreck-,"

"Wait," you cut him off," Leo and Piper know?"

Jason scrunched his blonde brows in confusion.

"Yeah? Why are you-Oh no, you wouldn't." He said through gritted teeth as a grin spread across your lips.

"Oh but I would Grace. LEO!" You screamed running away before Jason could catch you.

You ran around camp yelling for the Latino elf with Jason at your heels begging for you to stop.
Finally a curly haired head popped out from behind a weapons shed with an eyebrow raised.

You smiled and stopped in front of him but unfortunately Jason didn't slow.
The son of Jupiter barreled into you making you both fall to the ground in a heap of demigod.

Leo stared down with a confused look as Jason tried to cover your mouth with a large hand.

"Leo!" You smiled laughing at the boy on top of you as he attempted to shush you. "Do you know how Jason got his scar?" You asked.

"Don't tell her Leo!" Jason yelled.

The Latino laughed so hard he doubled over clutching his stomach and slapping his knee.

"For real? That's what all this is about? But to answer you question dear (y/n), the dork on top of you tried to eat a stapler. That's how he got his-ha ha-scar."
Leo walked away howling with laughter and shaking his head.

You had stopped fighting and so had Jason, he slowly got off of you and brushed himself off blushing fiercely.

"Stupid elf," he muttered crossing his arms.

You giggled and playfully slapped his shoulder.

"So that's how you got your scar," you smiled staring at the crescent shaped mark.

Jason turned a tomato red and wouldn't meet your gaze, he kicked his foot at a loose pile of dirt making it blow in a puff of smoke.

"Yeah,"
Jason sighed and finally looked you in the eyes with his startling sky blue orbs. "You're going to laugh now, aren't you?"

You raised an eyebrow and smiled.
"Why would I laugh?" You asked.

He seemed taken aback by your question, his eyebrows raised so high you thought they would disappear into his hair line.

"B-Because! I tried to eat a fricken stapler, doesn't everyone laugh when a kid attempts to eat office supplies? Come on, you're gonna at least call me a name. 'Nice goin' staple face', 'How'd that iron taste Jason?'."

You chuckled and shook your head at him.

"Jason I'm not going to laugh, all kids attempt to eat stuff they aren't supposed to. When I was three, I tried to eat a pack of markers, and not just the actual package, I literally took out every marker, uncapped it, then chewed on them until my mouth turned into a rainbow."

Jason laughed, his large shoulders shaking as his giggles escaped his lips.

"Wow," he said.

"Yep, so next time don't be embarrassed to tell me something." You smiled.

The son of Jupiter smiled back and nodded his head.

"I won't, thanks (y/n),"

"No problem...Staple Face," you smirked and he rolled his eyes.

"Marker Mouth," he grinned.

"Iron Lip,"

"Rainbow Breath,"

"Go eat a stapler,"

"Go suck on a marker,"

You both laughed and walked side by side to the beach, never again worried about your embarrassing moments.