Nico x Elizabeth- Pranks

"Gally come ON!" I said pulling at my half sisters arm.

"NUUUUUUU!" She whined slumping over causing her to be dead weight. "Let me be Elizabeth I got shit to do."

I frowned and let her arm go. Gally smiled and cuddled back under her red fluffy blanket and put her headphones on, pulling her light brown hair into a ponytail.
Gods dam it she was so stubborn, I wanted to do some sister bonding time.

"Gally I wanna prank Percy!" I whined and she rolled her eyes.

"You prank him by yourself all the time, why are you asking me to help?" She asked.

I bit my bottom lip. The truth was I wanted to get back at Percy for almost reading my diary to Nico, of course before he could I tackled him to the ground with my sword at his neck. He gave it back.

"Well...ugh can't you just do this with me? I wanna spend time with you."
Gally smiled and unwrapped herself from her blanket burrito picking up her phone and sending out a text. "Who are you messaging?" I asked peeking over her shoulder.

"Leo, we need the backup," she answered.

"Yes!" I pumped my fist and grinned.

No matter how much I hated to say it Leo was one of the best prankers in Camp, fourth to Travis, Connor, and moi.

Suddenly the door burst open and Leo came running in with his signature grin plastered on his face. He ran up to Gally and slumped over breathing heavily, hands on his knees, phone in hand.

"Did...someone...say... prank?" He panted straightening and fixing his suspenders.

I rolled my eyes and Gally laughed pecking his cheek.

"Yes, will you help?" She asked and Leo beamed.

"Of course! Anything for you mi amore."
Leo leaned down to kiss her but Gally pushed his face away giggling.

"No, you're all gross and sweaty," she smiled and Leo pouted.

"Aw, just one kiss. Please?"
He made his best pouty face and Gally sighed in defeat.

"Fine, but only on the forehead,"

"Lips,"

"Cheek,"

"Done,"

Gally leaned up and right before her lips met the boys cheek he turned his head quickly crashing his lips into hers.

"EW!" I screamed covering my eyes.
Sure I loved my sister and wanted her to be happy but this was just plain torture.

I heard Gally grunt in frustration then an audible smack, Leo's voice cried out in pain and I opened my eyes to see him rubbing the back of his head and pouting with Gally scowling at him with her hands on her hips. I laughed knowing exactly what had happened.

"Okay," I said changing the subject, "so, what's the plan?"

Leo grinned and took out a blueprint from his tool belt.
"I already got that down chica,"

My sister raised her eyebrow. "In the 2.03 seconds I texted you you already laid out a plan?" She asked.

The boy grinned wider and poked her nose. "Don't underestimate my abilities mi amore."

She rolled her bright green eyes and took the blueprint from his grip. Once reading it over her lips pulled into an evil smirk.
"Oh I love the way you think," she laughed.

"Let me see!" I ran over and took a look.
Oh, man this was going to be good. "Leo you genius evil bastard you," I grinned.

"I know, I'm amazing," he flipped his hair sassily making us both laugh at his stupidity.