Percy x Reader- Dangerous

{A/N}

So you guys know the artist Viria right? Well this chapter is based on the picture she drew of Percy when he looks badass as fuck with the mohawk and ripped camp shirt.

So just picture him as punkass okay? Alright let's get to it...

*~*~*~*

The music blasted so loud you thought your eardrums would explode, the bass pounded so hard that the floorboards beneath your feet vibrated.

You were currently at a party courtesy of the Apollo kids.
They had found an old abandoned house a few miles from camp and decided to throw the biggest, loudest, and most obnoxious demigod/friendly monster party ever.

People danced all around you making you extremely uncomfortable since you were socially awkward.
The only reason you came was because of your sister who practically dragged you here against your will in the tightest freaking dress ever and tallest heels on earth that made you wobble off balance.

Someone bumped into you and you stumbled leaning against a tall stereo for support. You were not enjoying yourself at all.

Suddenly a tingle went down your spine as you felt someone's eyes on you.
You turned and a pair of intense sea green eyes pierced into yours.

Percy Jackson, baddest boy in camp, was staring at you.

He leaned with his elbows against the DJ table nodding his head to the beat, his eyes grazing over your body.
He looked up and caught your gaze, the son of Poseidon smirked then straightened shoving his hands into the pockets of his leather jacket.

Many girls had warned you about him.

That he would brake a heart in an instant, that he would leave you in the dirt quicker than you could bat an eyelash.

That he was dangerous.

You didn't believe it though. You knew he had a soft side, every boy did, no matter how badass they wanted to look or be.

Sure Percy tried to pull it off with the mohawk, leather gloves and jacket with ripped shirt sleeves and shredded jeans. But you felt that there was something more behind the bad boy façade.

Percy sauntered over to the back door then turned motioning you over with his finger. You gulped then looked around thinking he meant someone else, but no one was paying attention.

You looked back at him pointing to yourself mouthing, 'Me?'
The boy seemed to chuckle and nodded waving you over again.

Taking a deep breath and looking around making sure he wasn't talking about anyone else you walked over and slipped out the back door with him into the cool night air.

Percy walked down the steps without a word and out into the sand watching the waves hit the shore.
You quickly teetered after him then fell to your knees because of the stupid high heels.

"Shit!" You hissed as loose shells poked your exposed skin.

"You know you shouldn't curse, it's not very lady-like," a honey smooth voice spoke.

You tilted your head up to see Percy staring down at you with a half smile on his full lips.
A blush crept up your cheeks and you set your jaw standing back up.

"Well, good thing I'm not very lady-like," you said brushing off the sand covered dress.

Trying to at least get some dignity back you tried to push past him but unfortunately the heels were still too high to walk in sand.
You tripped again but arms encircled your waist pulling you to a body.