Jason x Reader- Dancing

"Jason! You know I can't dance." You whined as the blonde haired son of Jupiter pulled you onto the dance floor.

"Oh come on (y/n), everybody can dance, you just have to find your groove." Jason flashed his amazing smile making your heart flutter.

The boy pulled you close to his chest, one arm around your waist, the other holding your hand; old fashioned style. Jason started swaying back and forth to the slow dance playing softly in the background.

You stumbled over your feet multiple times, on some occasions stepping on Jason's toes. You blushed deeply about to pull away but the blonde boy only smiled holding you closer to his warm chest.

"You're doing great (y/n)," he whispered in your ear.

You scoffed and rolled your eyes. "Come on, I suck and you know it."

Jason smiled warmly and spun you around in one swift motion and you squealed giggling afterwards. Jason grinned as you started to really enjoy dancing with him, the beat making you move more easily and your feet becoming more graceful.

A smile grew wider on your face, not even faltering for a second as he spun you around. Jason pulled you in one last time setting his forehead to yours, your cheeks dusting a bright pink.

"Jason?" You whispered.

"Yes?" He answered.

"Thanks for taking me out tonight,"

The blonde boy smiled, his arms encircling your waist. "No problem."

And then his lips brushed yours lightly, two seconds and that was it. He pulled away and blushed deeply, his eyes darting to the floor.

"Uh, I-I-," you cut him off by kissing him again.

Jason closed his eyes kissing back slowly, making the electric sensation last longer. Man could this night get any better?