4| Taehyung

______________________________________

♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤

Flickering your eyes open, you sat up, holding your head.

"Finally, you're up." A voice said out.

Turning you head to the side, you were welcomed by his handsome smile. Your head pained with eye contact as a memory came flashing. Those eyes. He saved you.

He had a symmetrical face with beautiful eyes. A perfect nose and broad lips were painted with a rectangular smile. His hair was messy, yet he looked as if the God of Beauty.

You never noticed, but do you even realize that ever since you are in Seoul, all you see is handsome guys.

"Who are -" You were cut off when someone opened the door.

"Jennie?" Confused.

"Good to see you awake. I made some soup for you to cover up that hangover. Must have been worse with the drug." Jennie said, concerned.

"Why am I here, and where is Soo-Jae?" Taking his name, you slowly realized everything that happened last night. That fucker.

"Where is he?" You asked again with a quite fierce and angry voice.

"No need to worry about him. Taehyung handled everything. You should thank him that he saw you both and helped you."

Who is Taehyung?

"Taehyung is my elder brother, by the way." Jennie answered as if she read your thoughts, and you gave a thankful smile to the guy sitting on the chair, who you guess is Taehyung.

"Thank you, Taehyung. That man got no dick. If he really was a man, then he should have faced me without drugging me. I would have shown him what I could do. I really just wanna kill hi- "

"Enough. I already had warned you." Anonymous said with extreme seriousness. You didn't realize someone had entered, listening to your curses. "I warned you that he will only hurt you now. He has changed."

"Jimin? What the hell are you doing here?"

"For your kind information, you are in my bed." He shrugged and sat beside Taehyung on the couch.

"What?" You looked at Jennie with questions rushing in your mind.

"Taehyung and Jimin are best friends. Taehyung was at the club that night. Taehyung saved you, and since he was drunk, he decided not to drive and call Jimin. That explains why you are here." So is that the reason why Jennie is always with Jimin? Why the hell are you thinking about that now?