2: I Wanna Touch You

Start from the beginning

I took a deep breath to calm my nerves as a lady checked my bag and patted me down. I was so nervous for tonight, but I just needed to remember that I was in control. After she gave me the go-ahead, I headed in and almost froze at the ambiance.

Since the club opened at 6 pm, there were tons of people already there; enjoying dinner, drinks, the DJ playing up on the stage in front, along with staring at all of the gorgeous women walking around with champagne flutes, bottles of Don Julio and Hennessy, and a whole other array of drinks on silver trays.

The club had two levels with seating and booths throughout. It wasn't a strip club; it was more of a nightclub where you would come hear the deep-house DJs, along with eating, drinking, dancing, and lounging around. There were dim red lights throughout, matching the neon sign outside.

It looked very high-end, but that's not what intimidated me...it was the private rooms where I was obligated to dance for customers and possibly do other things with them.

"Y/N?" a voice questions, making me shake out of my daydream.

It was a pretty girl with perfect skin, long dark hair, blue eye contacts, and long lashes, dressed in a two-piece red lace lingerie set with tall black pumps. She was a tad taller than me in her heels, but I would be lying if I said I was actually looking forward to walking around in heels all night. My shift was from 9 pm-1:30 am, even though the club closed at 3 am.

"Yes! Are you Lea?" I perk up, smiling towards her.

"I am she! Welcome to The Seven. The boss said you were coming in at 9, so I decided to head to the front to look for you," she gleams, leaning in to give me a quick hug.

Her perfume filled my nose; she was gorgeous. Her makeup was done to perfection and I saw many men staring at us as we were standing near the front, just talking. She was quite skinny and way shorter than me.

I was a healthy weight; nowhere near as thin as her, but I carried my curves pretty well since I wasn't super short. Plus, I had long legs, so I was for sure gonna use that to my advantage to get some more tips tonight.

But I instantly felt a comforting and welcoming vibe from Lea, so it made me feel a bit more at ease.

"Oh, thanks! I was just admiring how gorgeous the club looked," I informed her, raising my voice a bit over the sound of the music.

"Oh, yeah, it's the most famous nightclub in Seoul...a lot of elites and rich people come here, you'll have fun," she winks, making me do an awkward giggle.

I suddenly thought in my mind, how long had she been working here or how far and what had she done with customers? I instantly questioned myself; is this the right job for me, should I even be doing this?

"I hope so, I'm really nervous," I worry, looking down in shyness.

"You'll be fine! You're absolutely stunning, men will be dropping bills on you. Let's go to the back to clock in and then I'll train you for the first hour before letting you loose," she smiles, grabbing my hand as she begins to walk down a side hall.

I nodded to her before following her until we arrived in another backroom that had lockers, an office for the manager, changing rooms, bathrooms, and a little lounge area for the workers. It was pretty nice, matching the club's aesthetic.

"Alright, so you're locker number 13, and feel free to use anything in this backroom; it's for all of us workers," she informs me, prancing around like a veteran.