𝟷𝟷. 𝙱𝚄𝙻𝙻𝚈

𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I woke up the next morning in my bed, my shoes off, and Stuffles in my arms. I smiled about last night. I was Benny Rodriguez's girlfriend. I quickly got up and got changed into something better.

 I quickly got up and got changed into something better

(The outfit you can change it if you want)

It was a bit chillier this morning. Also I assumed we weren't gonna play baseball today since the boys might still be sick cause from the tobacco, so I wore something a bit nicer. I walked downstairs and started talking with my parents. Just the normal how was the Fair, what's up with Charlie, that kinda thing. I heard a knock on the door. Dad was already heading out for grocery's so he opened it.

"Peanut it's for you!" He called out as he left the house. I walked over and saw Benny.
"Oh hey Benny." I said happily. He replied back hi and gave me a hug.
"You wanna come in?" I asked and he nodded. I let him inside and shut the door.
"So last night I asked for your parent's permission to date you and they said yes! So now we don't have to worry about them finding out!" I covered my mouth in happiness and hugged him again giving him a peck on the cheek. Mom came out and smiled.

"So are you two official now?" She asks.
"Yeah." I say as Benny wraps an arm around my shoulders.
"Wow, I owe your dad five bucks." She laughed. I acted like I got offended.
"Kidding!" She laughed again going back to the kitchen counter.
"Y/n, I wanted to ask if you wanted to go walk around town. You haven't been around here much yet plus we're not playing baseball cause of last night. So you wanna go?" He asked looking hopeful.
"Yeah of course." He gripped my hand.
"Let me just grab my skateboard." I said as I ran upstairs to grab my black skateboard with stickers on the bottom.
We walked out as he held my hand again.

On the way to Main Street, we were cracking jokes, telling stories, just having a good time like we usually do. At some point when we were passing Vincent's drug story, I got pushed to the side into the outer wall.
"Move loser." A girl shorter girl with brown hair that reached her shoulder blades said as she turned to Benny and he stopped.
"Hi Benny." She said in a trying to impress him voice.
"Hi Everly." He said flatly and honestly bored. So that must be the famous Everly Maya was telling me about.

(𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚢, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎. 𝚒𝚖 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚒𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜. 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚢, 𝚒𝚖 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚕)

She looked at me for a sec.
"What are you doing hanging out with that loser?" She asks judging me very harshly. I got a better look at her. She had this tan but still pale face, and green eyes. She was wearing this white dress that reached her knees and nice shoes. I started feeling bad for myself.
"So how's your summer?" She asked still in that flirty voice ignoring her last remark.
"Been fine, just baseball." He said still bored.
"OMG! I should come watch you play at the sandlot! That'd be so awesome!" She said really happy. He looked at me and I shrugged. She kept trying to talk to him like they were old friends.
"Look Everly, I'd like to talk but me and my friend Y/n here have somewhere to be." He said crossing over to me and putting an arm around me.
"Oh. Well. You two have fun." She said in a happy tone but she was giving me really Judgey looks. She walked off and didn't turn back. 

There was a girl who was out of breath who came up next to me.
"Hi. I'm really sorry for my friend, she can be a bit, much. Like all the time. I'm Kaitlyn, what's your name?" Kaitlyn asked holding out her hand. She also had brown hair but it reached more of her mid back, she had dark blue eyes, and she was wearing a light blue dress that covered her shoulders and went just above her knees.
"I'm Y/n. Nice to meet you." I said shaking her hand. Her eyes met my board.
"Do you skateboard?" She asked, to which I nodded.
"That's so cool. You have to show me soon."
"Yeah that'd be awesome."
I smiled and heard Everly's shrill voice yell Kaitlyn!
"Sorry gotta go. Nice meeting you Y/n, good seeing you Benny." She said and raced off to walk next to Everly.

"So I'm gonna guess that's the famous Everly Maya warned me about?" I asked Benny holding his free hand.
"Yup. She's obsessed with me, and not in a good way. Like she would commit murder if she wanted me that bad. And she does." My face went really scared.
"But if she tries anything with you, she won't be happy." He smiles and hugs me tight.
"Come on there's this spot in the park I wanna take you too." He says as we started waking again.

I got kinda curious as we made it to the park about that girl Kaitlyn.
"So what's that girl Kaitlyn's deal? She's really nice but why is she hanging out with Everly?" I asked as he took us left. I thought that maybe their parents were good friends so they became friends, I don't know.
"Kaitlyn is the exact opposite of Everly. Kaitlyn, is honestly just a super nice person. She just wants to do the best thing possible for everyone. I was in a group with her, she insisted on doing work at her house so they we could succeed, and we did. Only I showed up but we made the best project." I smiled. How could someone so nice be friends with a bad two faced person?

We stopped at this area where it was all hard.
"I wanted to ask you if you could teach me to skate?" He asked rubbing the back of his head.
"Of course!" I said happily putting my board down. I held his hands as he stopped on. I started teaching him how his feet should be and things like that. I was at peace and very happy that I could share something I love with someone I love.