part 14

𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐣𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧...

"What the fuck." Coach cam said surprised.

"Oh hey cam" Nelson said with a smirk on his face.

Nova nudged Nelson making the smirk disappear off the blonde boys face.

"Cam why are you out here practice doesn't start for like ten minutes" Nova said while looking at the time on her phone.

Nova smiled at her lock screen of her and Nelson cuddled up while watching the sunset, Nelson's arm around her. Nova was also in Nelson's pink spider hoodie. They laughed about how big it was on her.

"I saw Jakes car so I just wanted to see you guys, but never mind now my eyes burn." Cam said acting disgusted rubbing his "burning eyes".

"When did this even happen?" Cam asked while waving a finger between the two.

"Yesterday officially but we've had the feelings for a while." Nova told cam.

"Yeah I asked her to talk after practice and i expressed my feelings of desire towards her." Nelson said smiling.

"Alright calm down don't start giggling and kicking your feet and shit." Cam told the young hopper.

"Does Jake know or is it on the down-low for right now?" Cam asked the two.

"Nah Jake walked in on us kissing so he knows." Nova told cam.

"Nelson was nervous as shit when he saw Jake walk in." Nova said laughing at the boy.

"Shit I would be to that boys scary when he's in protective mode." Cam said raising his shoulders.

"I would say i played it cool." Nelson said yawing while putting his arm over Novas shoulder.

"Boy bye you were trembling and explaining how much you liked me to him and your "good intentions" Nova said while smiling.

"He's like 6'2 and lanky who wouldn't be scared." Nelson said while getting out the car for practice.

When Nova went to get out the car Nelson rushed to open the door for her and held out a hand helping her get out the black suv.

(After practice at the Neumann residence)

𝐍𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟.

Nova looked at the notification from snap on the blondes phone.

A notification from a girl named Amber came up. The two had a snap streak of 174. But it was a chat this time.

Nova read the text "I want you so bad" from the girl.

Novas heart dropped to her stomach. She trusted Nelson how could he do this to her? And so early on in they're relationship. Was he really like that? And if he was how was Nova so oblivious?

Nova then read the next text in the conversation. It was Nelson. It read "I don't want you. Stop texting me. I want Nova and no one else." What a relief.

Nelson then came out the bathroom.

"Why are you on my phone?" The boy asked.

"Who's Amber?" Nova asked wanting to see his reaction. She knew Nelson wasn't a good liar.

( 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤)
𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬.

"Bro I don't have your slides." Nelson said clearly lying to the younger boy.

"Your lying I can see it in your face." The younger Neumann said.

"Alright fine their in my duffel bag go get them i'm sorry." Nelson told his brother looking guilty.

"Your a really bad liar Nels." Nova told the boy.

"I wish i could change that." Nelson said messing with his front curls.

"No don't honesty is a good thing in a person. I love honest people there's not many of them."

"I'll stay that way then." Nelson said while walking away to scared to see the girls reaction to what he said.

The girls reaction was her smiling and blushing.

(End of flashback)
"She's a girl that won't leave me alone." Nelson told his girlfriend with an annoyed tone.

."Oh okay i was just wondering." Nova said in a sad tone looking down at her phone with a sad expression on her face.

Nova had insecurity issues which everyone had of course but hers were severe.

Nelson lifts Novas chin forcing Novas blue eyes to meet his.

"Nova what did I say in the text back to that weirdo?" Nelson asked.

"That you want me and only me." Nova said to Nelson.

"I mean that your the only girl in the world for me I don't want anyone else north pole." Nelson said looking into the blonde girls eyes.

In this moment Nova felt special and loved something she wanted ever since she was younger. Nova's parents never showed her a good depiction of love. The West parents would always argue and never truly cared for each other. By the time Nova was 13 she'd wished they would just divorce. Nova promised herself she would never put her children through that and she meant it.

Nelson then hugged Nova and gave her a quick peck on her forehead making sure she felt secure.

"Your my favorite person in the world Nov." Nelson told the shorter girl.

"I guess since my parents never got along i thought love would be kinda bland and black and white but it's kinda golden you know what i mean?" Nova asked the boy wondering if he knew what she meant.

"I know what you mean Nov definitely. You make life feel bright. And like now that i saw you i don't want to look at anything else." Nelson said grateful the girl brought color into his life.

"𝐈 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧."