Chapter 10

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐤 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦. 𝐎𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞?

"that wasn't that bad" Nelson said looking at the blonde girl hoping she'd have the same reaction.

"Yea it wasn't your not a bad kisser actually" Nova said wanting to kiss him again.

"i'm the best kisser wym" Nelson said with a playful expression.

"yea whatever i'm going to sleep" Nova said while yawning.

"Want me to take out your braids?" Nelson asked wanting to help Nova out.

"Oh yea if you can thank you" Nova said blushing due to the boy being sweet. She didn't know he was like that. She liked this side of Nelson. She liked it a lot.

"Yea of course i don't want you having a headache in the morning." Nelson said to the girl while taking the clear rubber bands out her hair carefully not wanting to cause her any pain.

"I like this side of you, you know the sweet side." Nova said expressing her feelings to the blue eyed boy.

"Then i'll show it more" Nelson said blushing at the girls words wondering if there could be something there, something he didn't see before.

"Alright i'm done goodnight nov" Nelson said lightly running his fingers through her blonde curly hair.

"I like your hair like this it looks pretty" Nelson said setting his head down on his pillow making eye contact with nova.

"Oh thanks yea i like it to." Nova said making sure to remember to have her hair out and curly more often.

"Night Nels" Nova said pecking Nelson on the lips deciding to be bold then turning over with pink cheeks.

"Night" Nelson said surprised and happy.

𝐍𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞.

                               (𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠)

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐍𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.

Nova walked downstairs to find Nile's playing 2k while Nelson was in the kitchen with three cereal bowls,milk,and lucky charms.

"Awe your making everyone breakfast?" Nova asked seeing the sweet side on Nelson again.

"Yea you want cereal right if you don't I can make you something else." Nelson asked wanting to make her happy.

"Yea cereals fine" Nova said while going to sit down on the dining room chairs.

"Yo nile's breakfast is ready" Nelson told the younger Neumann.

"Okay coming" Nile's said turning off the x box and walking over to the dining room table.

Nova then heard her phone ring from inside her pocket.

"Jake said he's coming in thirty to take us to practice okay?" Nova told Nelson who had already finished his cereal.

"Oh okay let me go change then" Nelson said before getting up and walking up the stairs to his room.

Nova watched Nelson walk away smiling at the blonde curly headed boy.

"What's going on with you and my brother?" Nile's  asked while side eyeing Nova.

"What do you mean, nothing we're just friends?" Nova told the younger Neumann not wanting to say they were anything in case they weren't.

" I don't know you guys seem like something's happening" Nile's told Nova in a weary voice.

"Nah i just see Nelson as a friend" Nova said knowing she didn't mean it.

But Nelson didn't know she didn't mean it and heard every word of it.

𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙤𝙨-𝙣𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙣𝙚𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙣On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara