𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱

"𝗔𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘆𝗮'𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗲𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝟭𝘃𝟭" cam announced to all the stretched and ready lined up boys and girls on rwe.

"So we're gonna do it by ages so 14's go overthere ,16's there 17's over there ,and 18's over there." cam announced  pointing to multiple corners of the gym.

nelson and nova walk over to the corner together since they were the only 14 year olds.

"ready for me to bust your ass" nelson asked confidently with a smile.

"bust to my ass?" nora said trying to hold in a smirk and laugh but was unsuccessful.

Nelson backed up a little and said "yo pause" looking at the camera recording for youtube with his face scrunched up and laughing.

𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝗻 cam told the two hoopers who were seen goofing off in they're corner together.

"alright so we're gonna do a game up to 4 and whoever loses does two suicides aight?" cam explains while they nod.

"Go!"cam yelled after he blew the whistle signaling for them to start.

Nelson got ball he dribbles it in between his legs 3 times before he tries driving to the hoop but is unsuccessful when nova steals it from him and puts it in instead.

"i let you have that one" nelson said a little out of breath to nova.

"yeah sure you did nels" nova said not thinking.

the unexpected nickname made nelson's heart jump a little and he didn't know why everyone called him that even his mom. But it felt different when nova said it.

while nelson looked distracted nova stole the ball and shot a deep three in nelsons face.

"𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗠" yelled cam running around the court a little.

"yo nelson what are you doing bro" cam asked a little concerned.

"yea sorry i'm locked in now" the kid says this but is he really?

Nelson got the ball and touched novas waist a little to get through and a small swarm of butterflies erupted in her stomach and she didn't know why.

"Nova bro you just let him get right through you" Jake yelled from across the court watching his sister and friend play wondering why his sister let him score on her.

Nova then scored another deep three while looking in nelson's blue eyes feel the feeling in her stomach again.

"your eyes are really blue" nova told nelson unexpectedly not even thinking of what words were coming out her mouth.

nelson was guarding up on her when she said that causing them to be really close to each other looking into each others eyes.

"yea-yea they are thanks" nelson said with a small smile making the feeling in nova come back again.

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗮 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝘀 cam yells making them move away from each other.

"Nelson sucks" cam tells the recording camera.

"go run nelson hurry up less talking more running"cam told nelson motioning for him to go run.

"yo nova come her buddy" cam motioned for nova to sit next to him.

"you good bro you seemed off today like not locked in or something" cam looks at nova waiting for her response.

"Yea i'm good thanks coach" she smiles at cam being happy she has a coach like him caring and sweet.

Nova looks over to where nelson's running and can't help but notice how nice his curls are they look so nice when he runs.

"wait what" nova thinks to herself.