𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 8

𝑵𝒐𝒗𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒑𝒐𝒅𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒕 when she heard the trunk beeping meaning it was opening.

"yo thanks for the ride jakey poo" nelson said appreciative of the older west sibling.

"yea no problem hop in the back with nova again." jake said winking at nova from the mirror causing nova to roll her eyes.

"hey north pole" nelson said to nova with a grin.

Nora felt butterflies and she still couldn't figure out why.

" Hey Nels" Nova replied looking out the window again.

nelson now felt the butterflies flying around his stomach.

                                     (𝑨𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒚𝒎)

𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐚'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐨 cam said to all the rwe boy and girl players

"yo nov come to my line" nova heard nelson yelling liking the nickname better then north pole.

"Yo y'all got nicknames now didn't you hate each other?  " lavar asked nelson who was watching nova walk over to his line.

"she just has good passes and a lot of people call her nov" nelson told his older teammate knowing he was lying about both responses.

"over here" nelson heard nova yell at him while running down the court during the 3 man weave nova then making a layup between her legs.

"nice nov" nelson said before grabbing her waist bringing her into a hug.

the rest of the team noticed this including jake who made sure to remember to tease her later.

BOOM yelled nova when nelson made a deep three while playing  a 4v4 winning them the game.

"nice nels" nova said before messing up his blonde curls.

Nelson usually hated when people touched his curls but with nora she could mess up his hair and he could care less.

                                   (𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑)

"𝐒𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦?" jake asked when in the car with nova after practice.

"no i don't stop saying that" nova told her older brother annoyed about the teasing from her older brother and the team.

"idk nova it looks like a lot of flirting to me" sol said as she and nova rewatched a rwe video where her and nelson were play fighting. Sol raising her brown eyebrows at Nora.

"We're not flirting oh my god" Nora said her cheeks suddenly feeling warm.

Did it really look like they were flirting?
Nova never thought of nelson like that ever since she met him when they were younger. She always thought he was annoying and stuck up since he was always advanced at basketball for his age. But now it was kinda attractive.

Nova was consumed by all these thoughts while listening to 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐬 listening to the lyrics.
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫. Wondering if that's how she felt about 𝐍𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧.