𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1

𝙎𝙣𝙤𝙤𝙯𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙨𝙯𝙖 played out of nova's airpods while she looked out the window into the big buildings of nyc where cam wilder was hosting rwe girl's team tryouts. Nora's older brother jake was already on cam's boy team so she hoped to make the influencers girl team.
"yo you nervous?" jake asked across from her noticing her spacing out. "a little yeah but i'm good" nova says sending jake a slight smile in reality she was nervous as fuck. Nova was good but she didn't know if she had what it took to make a team this big hundreds of girls were out for a spot on the team.

𝗬𝗼 𝗷𝗮𝗸𝗲! a boy about 5'7 with blonde curly hair came running out the ote back door nora and jake were coming through  and flung himself at Jake missing by a little and hitting something else instead. Nelson had flung himself at Nora instead of Jake. Nora still having her air-pods in listening to 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗼𝘀 was surprised by the sudden hit and fell to the ground.
"𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞" nora yelled loudly to the blonde short boy everyone in the ote gym looked at the boy and girl. "oh shit sorry my bad" nelson said trying to apologize to the girl holding his hand out to help her up. "back the fuck up" nora said while getting up wiping some dirt off her hands from the wood gym floors. "Yo nora chill out" her older brother was trying to calm her down trying not to bring more attention to the already hostile scene. Nora rolled her eyes at her brother and the boy with beautiful blue eyes. Nelson tried smiling at her but his toothy smile faded at her annoyed face and expression. "Whatever i have tryouts to get to" nora said as she walked away.

𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘀!  hope u guys like this im in my rwe phase rn so yea! comment and vote pls and give suggestions if you'd like im a new writer!!