Chapter 9

"𝐘𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 " jake told nova from the kitchen.

"Why nelson's parents aren't even home?" nova asked jake confused on why she couldn't just stay home with him instead.

"i'm leaving in an hour so i gotta take you there now" jake told his younger sister while getting the car keys.

"alright but i gotta pack some stuff" nova hurriedly said while getting off the couch to walk to her room.

"okay but don't take long we gotta be out in 30" jake said.

( 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫)

"𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠" asked nova on the way to nelson's house.

"just out, mind your business damn" jake said with an annoyed face.

"okay get out love you" jake said driving away after nova got her stuff from the trunk of the suv.

                      ( 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐮𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞)

"𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐯" nelson said fluffing his blonde curly opening the large front glass door.

"Hey nels, hey nile's" nova said to the brothers smiling.

"yo nov 1v1 again?" nelson asked nova hoping the girl would say yes.

"yea sure if u want" nova replied happy he asked.

"imma head up to bed goodnight" nile's said walking up the stairs winking at nelson.

( 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞)

"my ball first since i'm better" nova said smirking.

"yea sure" nelson said disagreeing.

nova dribbles the ball up to the paint then steps back dribbles in between her legs and shoots from the 3 point line missing.

"what happened to you being better?" nelson said as he made a 3 pointer.

"yea whatever" nova said rolling her eyes getting ready to check up.

"we should make this more interesting" nelson said smiling at the shorter girl.

"how" nova asked confused.

"if i win you give me a kiss" nelson said with pink cheeks avoiding eye contact with nova.

"a kiss i thought you hated me?" nova asked confused but not denying the kiss.

"i do but your pretty and have nice lips" nelson said his cheeks a bright red now.

"oh okay yea sure we can do that" nova said cheeks pink.

"can i play a song before we start?" nova asked opening spotify.

"yea go ahead" nelson said while dribbling the ball between his legs.

Nova goes on spotify and puts on 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐨.

"what's this girly ass song bruh" nelson asks with his eyebrows furrowed.

"it's clairo, check up" nova said offended

𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐧.

"where's my kiss at?" nelson asked walking up to no𝐯𝐚 out of breath.

𝐍𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐧.

"does it have to be right now?" no𝐯𝐚 asked worried.

"nah it doesn't but when i ask for it you have to kiss me." nelson said not wanting to make no𝐯𝐚 uncomfortable.

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧.

(𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞)

"are you okay with sleeping together again?" nelson asked getting into his bed.

"yea that's fine wanna watch a movie?" nova asked getting into the bed.

"yea wanna watch she's all that?" nelson asked looking into the girls blue eyes.

"you know that movie?" nova asked surprised.

"yeah i watch it all the time with my mom" nelson said going to watch it on netflix.

nova smiled thinking about nelson and how he's a mamas boy.

nova and nelson were by the scene where laney is coming down stairs when nelson got an idea.

"alright i'm ready" nelson said looking at nova.

"ready for what?" nova asked looking at the boy.

"the kiss" nelson said with pink cheeks.

"oh you want to right now?" nova said with now pink cheeks.

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫.

nova heard the movie in the background and thought the moment was right.
g
"okay let's do it" nova said sitting up and smiling and the blue eyed boy.

Nelson then sat up and looked at the girl in her blue eyes then went in for the kiss both feeling butterflies flying in they're stomachs in that moment not wanting to feel anything else for the rest of they're lives.

𝐒𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞.

𝐍𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬! hey guys sorry for not updating i haven't really been motivated but i'm gonna update now ty for the support make sure to vita and comment!