𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 2

𝗡𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗿𝘆 from her older brother and the blonde boy who's name she knew as Nelson Neumann. Nora also knew cam called him his "𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗴𝘆" which made nora annoyed not seeing anything special about nelson's bball skills seeing him as the average player. She knew he was playing 17-18u at 14 year old but she didn't care she wouldn't be impressed by him mostly since she was here about to do the same thing. Nora sat on a metal bench and started putting on her Kyrie aunt pearls smiling at the pretty shoe showing her love for pink. Once Nora was laced up she started practicing shooting deep 3's, going in for lay-ups, and doing more not noticing her future coach was watching.

"𝗬𝗼 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘀" cam called out loudly. Nora looked around for a second to make sure no one else had the same shoes as her. No one did. She ran over to cam "what's your name?" "Nora" Nora said a little out of breath due to her running across the court fast wanting to not annoy cam. Nora thought first impressions meant a lot. "aight nora 1v1 this girl real quick for me" "okay who gets ball" Nora asked looking at the slightly shorter girl with curly hair "you since i put you on the spot" 𝗰𝗮𝗺 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 Nora nodded her braided pigtails not moving. Nora checked the ball then moved from right to left dribbling the ball in between her legs. She noticed the girl was a really good defender. But not good enough to stop Nora. Nora quickly drove to the hoop and made a layup getting slapped on the wrist in the process making the rest of the gym yell 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝟭! Nora felt so happy in this moment not noticing a pair of blue eyes covered by blonde hair watching her closely "𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵" nelson said to jake who was feeling proud of his little sis "𝘆𝗲𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀"

"𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺" 𝗰𝗮𝗺 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀. The girls hugged and jumped up and down in excitement excited to be teammates and get exposure. "𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗹"
said the girl with brown curly hair with a bright smile when cam walked away wanting to get to know her now teammate. Nora giggled at her name loving the unique name just as unique as hers. "𝗜'𝗺 𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗮" said the taller girl smiling brightly knowing her and sol would be great friends and teammates.
"Yea i know actually i follow your brother not to be weird but he's hella fine". Nova laughed at the idea of anyone finding her dorky older brother attractive. When the tryout's ended Nova and Jake got in the car peacefully nova eating 𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗼𝘀 in the back seat but then nova heard Jake saying "𝘆𝗲𝗮 𝗶 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘂 𝗵𝗼𝗽 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗮".
Suddenly nelson opened the back seat door and hopped in sending nova a tight lined smile remembering the encounter from earlier making the air awkward. "congrats on making the team your tough" nelson said trying to smooth out the tension. Nora decided to be nice now since she was in a good mood from making the team realizing she'll have to deal with nelson anyway. "thanks want a hot cheeto?"
"nah those shits are nasty" nelson said while scrunching up his nose like he just smelled cow shit. "Personally i love them" Nova said proudly putting the hot cheetos down and resting her head for a nap 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗹𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗯𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀.