"You're right. We shouldn't be picking fights with each other. I don't realize that she probably is under a lot of stress" Lucy nodded "Nothing you can do now. You'll have to wait until she gets home to talk to her" she says before leaving the closet.

**
Gwen sighs as she sits down at the table. Chris Sanford, DA and also Lucy's boyfriend was taking down her statement from the day of her abduction.

"Did you ever hear Caleb talking to Rosalind?" He asks her. Gwen shakes her head "No" she says watching as he wrote it down.

He moves onto the next question "Did he talk about her? As if they were communicating?" He asks.

She inhaled deeply before answering "No"

"So how can you be sure he was working with her?" He asks her. Gwen stutters at the question as it seemed so obvious.

"Because she told me herself when I visited her in prison. She repeated the song I sang in the barrel. H-How would she know that if her and Caleb weren't in communication?" She asks.

Chris voice seemed to fade off as Gwen started to replay what had happened to her a year ago. She could feel her self becoming anxious as she remembered what it was like being trapped.

Chris senses she is losing focus as he places his hand on hers in comfort "Gwen, I know this is hard for you but I just want you to be ready" he says. Gwen pulls her hand back "I'm familiar with trial prep" she sasses.

Gwen looks over at Chris as she thinks of an idea that would  only help her move from what had happened.

"I want to see the video" she says. Chris shakes his head immediately. He thought it was a stupid idea.

"I don't think-" she cuts him off not wanting to hear his lame excuse "I want to see the video now" she orders. He nods his head and grabs his laptop turning it on and typing a few things.

Gwen looks over at Chris "Can I watch it alone please?" She asks. She could feel her anxiety start to rush through her veins. Chris leaves the room leaving Gwen alone in silence as she hesitated but pressed play.

She could see her bruised face in the barrel as the clip rolled on. Her voice was cracked and broken not only from dehydration but from exhaustion.

She could hear her self singing the song that seemingly kept her alive during that time. Gwen felt a single tear roll down her face as she heard the final lyric of the song "Dream a little dream of me" she whispered. She closes the laptop as the screen becomes black.

She folds her hands placing her head in between them as she processed what she had just watched. Chris walked into the room seeing her face hiding in her hands knowing she was crying.

"Uh, Gwen. Are you okay?"  He asks. She looks up at him regaining her posture. She nods her head before taking a deep breath "I've decided not to testify" she says.

Chris nods his head "I completely understand" he says.

Gwen stands up from her seat "I've been trying to prove how strong I am, but...I survived that. I don't have anything to prove." Gwen says as she felt a sense of relief in her heart as she said those words.

Chris nods his head guiding her out the door "Yeah. We have plenty of evidence. We'll convict her without you, I promise." Gwen nods her head thanking Chris before leaving.

**
Gwen sighs in relief happy to be home as she pulled her car into the driveway. She didn't see Tamara's car only Tim's truck meaning he was home. Gwen sighs as thinks to her self: one problem solved another one to go.

She gets out of her car adjusting her skirt as she walks into the house. The familiar smell of pasta aroma filled Gwens nostrils as she walked further into the house.

Tim's back was turned as he cooked one of Gwen's favorite dishes. Benjamin was in his high chair his eyes immediately looking at his mom.

Tim turns around with a smile "Hey" he says. Gwen nods and walks over to Benjamin picking him up from his chair.

She walks into his bedroom and starts to unbutton her shirt as she got ready to nurse him. Tim walks into the room watching as Gwen fed Ben.

"Gwen" he calls out watching her look up. She looks up at him and nods "I'm so incredibly sorry for us arguing the last few days. I should've realized that you had a lot on your plate. And, that you just needed a support system. I'm really sorry" Gwen nods accepting his apology not wanting to argue any further.

"I accept you apology" she says in a whisper watching as Benjamin's eyes close. Gwen adjusts her shirt and brings Benjamin over to his crib.

Tim wraps his arms around Gwen from behind "How was the trial prep? I'm really sorry I forgot about it" Gwen nods and leans her head into his chest as she lets out a small sob.

He sighs pulling her closer into his chest letting her cry out her emotions. His chin rested on top of her head as he whispered comforting words into her ear.

"I know it must've been the hardest thing to do baby, but you did it. I'm so proud of you" he says to her. Gwen nods and sniffs her tears as she felt her nose become congested.

"I know, I watched the video. It was so hard to watch. But, watching it only helped me move forward" she says to him. Tim nods agreeing with Gwen as he leans down and pecks her lips.

"I know it must've been. I'm so proud of you. Is there anything I can do for you?" He asks her. Gwen nods as she thought of one comforting thing "Can we take a bath together? And watch Finding Nemo?" She asks. Tim's lips curl into a smile as he lets out a small laugh.

"Of course"

A quick chapter for you all! Poor Gwen!! And also ugh Tim could be so oblivious to everything!open your eyes Tim!
How do we like it ?