***

It was finally the day of my shower. Initially, I had planned to escape before the shower, but I changed my mind. It could go much worse if I started before the shower.

They came to get me. I heard the sound of the door opening, as always, right on time, as if I knew what time it was. In that first moment, as they took me to the shower, they were more heavily armed. I knew I was partly to blame for that, but who cared? They were the ones keeping me locked up, so I decided it was their fault.

I did everything exactly as I always did. When I felt like we were in the middle of that refectory, where I wasn't allowed, I caused a ruckus. I hit the person in front of me with my head, freeing myself. I elbowed the person behind me in the stomach with all my strength; I heard the person spit blood. I took off my blindfold, yanking it off with both hands and throwing it on the ground, breaking it into pieces. I felt my anger overflowing, even in my eyes.

I was angry; I couldn't just escape without causing some havoc. I wanted to see them suffer, even just a little. But I couldn't change my actions. I kept kicking and hitting the guards who approached. I kicked one so hard that I felt his bones break. Part of me thought that more than half of the guards didn't survive my chaos.

I looked around, and my eyes met the young man's again. For a moment, I didn't want to look away, but I had to do everything as I always did. I forced myself to avert my gaze. After my rampage, I entered the bathroom without a word and looked at myself in the mirror. White hair and white eyes. Sometimes I wondered what they would say about me now. I had already been called an abomination before. Some things are better left unknown.

I finished and got ready. It was time to act, time to put my plan into motion, and that's what I did. I walked out of there with the blindfold over my eyes. I made sure to do everything as before, as I always did. That way, no one was prepared for my attack now. Their guard was down.

I opened the door and started executing my plan. I fought the guards, kicking the one in front of me in the private parts, causing him to fall instantly. I did the same to the one behind me. Then I elbowed the one next to me in the stomach and kicked the one on my other side in the belly. Quickly, they were all on the ground. There were only a few of them, so I removed my blindfold and melted the cameras using fire, a skill I had recently acquired from someone else. I destroyed everything that held me back. Now I just needed to get out of there. I thought better and yelled, "Anyone who wants to escape, come with me!" Then I continued walking.

I knew where to go. How could I not? I had tried to escape before; now I knew where to start. It was very close to the refectory. I went straight to that door that went up. I didn't know its name, but I looked at it, and it disintegrated entirely. Maybe my new skill was stronger than I thought. I didn't know its properties yet, but I liked it a lot. I started to think I could have gotten out of there much earlier, but I had tested it with fabric; I knew it was good, but not how good.

I left that place; now came the worst part. Guards were staying inside the area where we were, shooting at us incessantly. They were heavily armed, using all kinds of protection. Of course, none of that would be a problem. The real issue was what surrounded us: a massive dome that had the capability to shoot at us. However, now all I had to do was disintegrate anything that came our way.

Escaping used to be much more complicated. The only person with a useful ability that had emerged had super strength. Nothing else was as powerful as that ability. Just recently, someone with the ability to summon candlelight appeared. It was fire, so I enhanced it until it reached the point of being able to explode things. I figured that person would eventually have the ability to make things explode; that's why I managed to do it too. But this was the first time I saw someone with an ability that seemed destructive.

"Follow my steps if you want to escape!" I yelled. And our journey through the treacherous outside began.

 And our journey through the treacherous outside began

Hi everyone, I hope you are well. I came here with the intention of bringing you another fresh chapter!

Don't forget to vote and comment so I know what you think! Your feedback is very important to me!
I really hope you like the way they try to get out of there, and wait for the next one to see if they make it out or not!

Thank you all, in advance, who are following the story and those who came later!

See you next Friday! Good weekend to everyone!