18. 𝓔𝓷𝓰𝓪𝓰𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽

Jungkook have been waiting for this day.

The day, they are getting engaged to each other, officially.

Jungkook was disheartened after the older graduated, but the older male called him every night. Took him on dates on weekends and visited him.

But Jungkook missed the older's presence in the college. Missed the moments where the older ate lunch with him, stole him away from his friends just to steal kisses from him, when he pressed him against the cherry blossom just to have his lips on him. When he whispers sweet nothings against jungkook's ears. Jungkook missed them all.

But the older made up all for that whenever the younger visits his house. Letting him not leave the bed, sometimes. Jungkook stayed over there many nights a week.

Jungkook couldn't be more happier when they were getting engaged after his torturous exams which was the reason the date for the engagement was delayed.

He stared at his reflection in the mirror, the gown he wore hugged his figure perfectly, outlining his curves.

"Oh my, you look so beautiful! Taehyung better faint after seeing you." Jimin gushed, pulling the strings of the gown tighter. The Bambi's cheeks dust pink at the words.

Jungkook was wearing an elegant cream coloured flowy gown, it fluttered around him softly as he moved. A slit revealing the soft creamy skin of his thigh, flowing down in elegant waves. The neckline that sweeps across the chest just above the bust. The sleeves starting in line with the neckline, from left side. The satin cloth hanging off his both his arms gracefully.

His brown curls pulled back from the face, twisted, and wrapped in a fancy bun with flower pins. Few stray curls framing his face delicately. His plump lips painted peach with the lip gloss. Doe eyes brightened with gentle shades, and an eyeliner highlighting them.

"Is it done?" The younger asked softly.

"Yep!" Jimin stepped back, letting the younger turn around to face them shyly. His hands grasped the gown gently, moving the long length of his dress to the side. It smooth material fluttering and flowed behind him. His slender hands pressed over the other infront his dress.

Jin and hobi squealed, grabbing each others hands and shaking them violently.

"Koo, you look drop dead gorgeous!" Hobi cried. Jimin had to calm down them both.

Jungkook tugged his loose curl back with a bashful smile, his hands grazing the diamond earrings. Jungkook can't wait to see the older's reaction.

Taehyung was spellbound the moment his eyes fell on his soon-to-be fiance. Enable take his eyes off the gorgeous angel, absolutely enchanted by his beauty. Jungkook giggled when older tripped over his own foot. Taehyung's heart fluttering at the sweet melody of his beloved. Completely lost in those entrancing doe eyes.

Namjoon had to physically stop his brother from going to the younger, who slowly ascended the stairs, the length of his gown flowing gracefully behind him.

Hobi and Jin helping him by holding his hands, fearing he younger would fall in the heels. Jimin was busy clicking photos and videos. He was robbing the photographer's job at the moment.

The function was held at the Kim mansion, just between the families and friends. They wanted their engagement to be private. The whole mansion was decorated beautifully and gleaming with the light of their happiness.

Throughout the evening, Taehyung was dying to touch his sweet bun. When the moment of the ring exchanging ritual came the man was delighted, just to have a graze of his love's fingers.