7. 𝓢𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓿𝓸𝓲𝓬𝓮

Taehyung froze in his spot, hearing the sweet voice and looked back swiftly. His eyes met the younger who opened his doe eyes at the same moment.

That was the moment, Taehyung fell once again, for his bambi's sweet voice...

As you cast a net of music,
As I try to slip away, All world watches, without a flutter

Jungkook sang, his eyes not leaving the older's.

As you slid a leaf aside,
Unblinking I was on the other side
You pulled my life, a little.

His voice was enchanting, drawing everyones attention to him. The hall fell silent as he sang. His enchanting voice echoing in the silent hall.

A thousand crore sounds here
But still, to capture the sound of my heart...

...You cast a net of music, As I try to slip away, All world watches, without a flutter

Jungkook face was flushed, the song sounded a bit sensual. It was not the song jimin wanted him to sing. The shock was clear in the purple head's face but then he was smiling like a cheshire cat. The song just came to his mind first so he sang it.

Why... How? Anew... This haze?
I was lost completely in your first look.

Jungkook sang, literally telling his feelings aloud, looking at the ravenette who was not breathing at this point.

Taehyung was drawn to the the younger like a sailer to the siren's call. He was walking towards his bambi before he know it.

As you slid a leaf aside,
Unblinking I was on the other side
You pulled my life, a little.

Jungkook played the guitar, skillfully. His eyes would shy away from the older for a moment but then it was back in his captivator's hold.

From my heart's depth
I picked up a few drops, And set it to your music...

Taehyung tripped a little, but his eyes never left the boy's doe ones.

To dispel my dream
With the scatter of drops, In search of clouds, I did run...

A small giggle left his lips seeing the older not even looking where he was stepping. The sweet voice blending with the song like it was a part of it.

That little giggle at the end had Taehyung's heart in the younger's hand, completely.

My shyness as you skinned,
You stripped my heart too

As your eyes graze my undressed heart...
What will I hide my love with?

The younger sang the lyrics tilting his head to the side with a smile. Like he was asking taehyung a question.

The smile that the younger gave him made his breath hitch as he stopped infront the stage looking directly at his bambi without others hindering his sight of him.

As you captured
The sounds of flowers blooming,
My heartbeat... you captured too

As you stole the music of wings spreading,
My laugh... You stole too...

Jungkook finished his song with the strumming sounds of the guitar. Breathing slowly as he gazed shyly at the older's reaction.

He was jolted from his staring contest with the ravenette when the people in the hall cheered and clapped.

Jungkook's whole being flushed at the attention. He bowed and ran out of the stage.

If he didn't trip on the wires on the stage he won't be jungkook and if he didn't fell right on the ravenette's hands who was ready to catch him, there won't this romantic moment...