10. 𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾

When Jungkook entered his house, he was greeted with his worried family. He had only noticed then, that he had many missed calls from his hyung and mom.

The boy was forced to spill everything by his mother. His brother was furious after hearing him. Jungkook had to physically stop the older from leaving to find the ones that bothered his baby brother. Jungkook was glad his brother didn't say anything about taehyung.

His backpack was lost somewhere, he don't remember where. He only remembered about it when he was eating with Taehyung. The older had promised that he will get his backpack tomorrow.

After a lot of fussing from his family the younger went to his room.

...

Plopping down on his bed. He quickly pulled out his phone from his pant- his hyungie's pant pocket. The thought alone made him giggle happily. Pulling the sweatshirt to his nose, breathing in the older's scent. He was addicted to it, he realised with rosy cheeks.

He went to the older's insta account, staring at his profile pic longingly. He bit his lips chewing on the soft flesh continuously, before clicking on the follow button.

He gasped dropping the phone on the bed with wide eyes. Then, picked it up again.

But his fingers didn't move for while. Then he turned his phone off with a whine. Scolding and then praising himself for following the older.

What if the older didn't follow him back?

Jungkook question was answered by his phone. A notification sound had him snatching the phone off his bed. His doe eyes sparkled, and a bunny smile bloomed on his lips. The older followed him back. The boy squealed loudly, hitting his fluffy bed furiously. Jungkook was quick to go and see the older's post a like little stalker. Taking screenshots of his hyungie's pics and staring at them with a shy smile. He stopped at the lastest post. It was posted only a few minutes ago.

A picture of older's palm, with an earring resting on them. It looked awfully familiar. There was a caption underneath it.

I am gonna make your owner mine.

A small gasp left past Jungkook's baby lips, dropping his phone on the mattress. He ran to his dressing table. Opening the white drawer and pulling out his earrings. Then, his eyes fell on the lone earring he had set aside after he couldn't find his partner anywhere.

He giggled, touching the silver chain earring. A heart threaded earring stared back at him, probably wondering why his little owner was staring at it, like it made him win a jackpot or something.

''Its mine...'' He covered his face with his small hands plopping on the floor.

'' He covered his face with his small hands plopping on the floor

''Its mine...'' He whispered again with disbelief. His dimples poked out shyly when he smiled. Nose scrunching adorably with his wide bunny smile.

The older said he was going to make his.