3. 𝓕𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

It happened when Taehyung was searching for his bambi in the Arts and music department.

But the senior of the department got all Alpha mode on him. He can't just help but show them what a real Alpha mode is.

There is one important thing you need to know about Kim Taehyung, among the other things. He doesn't like being controlled by others. And he also dislikes fighting but he hates losing one, even more, and Kim Taehyung never lost a fight, never.

''Come on, taehyung!''

''Kick his ass!''

Yoongi stared at jin and jackson who were cheering loudly.

But, what taehyung didn't expect was to see his bambi to be there among his cheering audience, watching him with those wide doe eyes that the male has been searching for days.

He didn't expect to meet his eyes while he was throwing someone over his shoulder.

The moment went, almost in slow motion, as taehyung and the boy stared at each other.

But this time the boy eyes were widened in fear. That expression... taehyung didn't like it, especially, when he was the reason for it.

Sehun's body hit the ground with a pained groan. Joining along with his friends who were already on the floor, even before him, taken care off by taehyung. He was very fast in dealing this matter. Jackson, yoongi and jin watched from the sideline whistling and cheering while eating from the packet of popcorns which appeared out of nowhere (Jackson always has some snack stocked in bags to munch on)

''Hyung!'' A voice screamed. A very familiar voice.

Jackson froze when hobi run to sehun with a worried face along with the other boy whom taehyung was searching for. Jin looked at jackson's face then at the boy, the way his friend's face went down in horror was amusing to watch and of course, watching taehyung frozen in his spot while staring at the boy- Mm... the boy was indeed very pretty- was also amusing, but jin couldn't read from that stoic face taehyung always had, so jackson's ever changing facial expression was more entertaining to watch.

Hyung? Please, don't be his real hyung! Jackson prayed in his mind, sweating bullets.

Taehyung stepped back with a blank face watching the bambi looking at sehun with worried eyes. It took few seconds for boy to take his gaze off taehyung's intense stares.

''What are guys doing here?'' Sehun groaned, hissing in pain when his torso started to screaming in pain. He was embarrassed to be beaten infront of his little brother.

''A-are you alright, hyung?'' The sweet voice of the boy spoke for the first time infront of taehyung but it was not directed towards him. Taehyung told himself that the boy doesn't know him yet. But his face darkened when sehun's hand caressed the younger's cheeks gently. He wanted to know what relation they had. There was this ugly feeling rearing its head in his heart and taehyung didn't like that feeling a bit.

''Its alright kookie, I am fine.'' The boy looked close to tears as he looked at the older.

''You!'' Hobi yelled at taehyung who stared at him with a stoic face. Pointing his intex finger at the taller male, but he looked surprised for a second after seeing taehyung's face. He discreetly looked at his friend who was looking at his hyung with teary eyes. Hobi looked troubled for a second, looking between his friend, jungkook and taehyung but seeing his hyung and his hyung's friends' condition made him furious.

They were not beaten to bruises, taehyung went easy and only threw them on the floor *cough* a few times. They may or may not have broken something during the fall. Well, atleast he didn't use his fists?