12. 𝓓𝓪𝓽𝓮

''What?'' Hobi pouted at the two.

''If you want your man's attention, you need to be little sexy!'' Jin and jimin squealed in sync.

''S-sexy?'' The innocent beans that being hobi and jungkook stuttered with a blush spreading their cheeks. The others males cooed at their innocence.

''Ah...virgins.... So pure and innocent.'' Jimin said with a shake of his fluffy purple hair.

''Yah! Don't look down on virgins.'' Jin huffed looking offended. ''Not all virgins are innocent and pure.'' He added with a smirk. Jimin gasped dramatically at the older.

''Hyung, you are a virgin?!'' Jimin giggled.

''I am the only one who graduated from a virgin among us, then?'' He smirked at three who huffed at him.

''You have been dating for a year, brat. And these two have boyfriends while my gorgeous ass is still trying to seduce my future husband.'' Jin whined at the last part.

Jin's so called future husband was Taehyung's older brother, Kim Namjoon. The pink head was pining over the male for two years.

''Hyungie said, you were being a pervert thats why Namjoon hyung haven't agreed to date you.'' Jungkook exposed the older who didn't look embarrassed at all.

''My man is a little bit shy and reserved type. I need to be bold and active when dealing with him.'' Jin flipped his pink hair sassily. The other three gave him a look.

''You need to honest with him other than assaulting the poor man everytime you meet him.'' Jimin said with a done face.

''Enough about me! We are here for Kookie.'' Jin said, dismissing the topic.

''Tell us kook. What kind of clothes do you think your hyungie likes on you?'' Jimin asked, deciding to question jin later.

''I think, he would be happy even if you dress in a trashbag. The man is whipped beyond hope.'' Jin said with a giggle. Jungkook blushed at the comment.

''I want to be pretty...'' Jungkook muttered softly, the others almost didn't hear him.

''You are pretty, koo.'' Hobi said gently.

''But... I want...'' Jungkook didn't know how to say he wanted to be special. He wanted to take the older's breath away. He wanted his attention solely on him.

''You want to look special, for Taehyung. But nothing too fancy. Something simple but beautiful. Cute but hot, revealing yet not much. Something that takes Taehyung's breath away but keeps his eyes on you?'' Hobi had a smile on his lips when he asked like he just read the younger's mind. Jimin and jin stared at him with wide eyes.

''Hobi, when did you get so smart?'' Jin asked making the younger pout at him.

''It rarely happens.'' Jimin mused. Hobi glared at them.

''You guys want to help the boy or not?!''

Jungkook giggled at them, seeing them bicker with each other.

Jungkook showed them different clothes, and changing into the ones the others requested.

Jungkook finally found his outfit for his date. He smiled widely, showing off his bunny smile as he thanked his friends.

...

He cleaned his room after his dinner. And plopped on his bed with sigh. His phone dinged, indicating the new message that was delivered to him.

Are you asleep bun?

The older's message made the boy smile softly.

I am not. Jungkook replied, and jumped when his phone rang.