15. 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱

Jungkook looked at his reflection, smiling with satisfaction. He looked ready for the day.

It was their one year anniversary, they had decided to spent the next two days at Taehyung's beach house. Jungkook was excited. Thinking about their night together made him shy.

Jungkook's phone dinged, he quickly took it, seeing the older's message. The man was waiting for him down. He smiled widely, picking his bags leaving the room and climbing down the stairs in a hurry. He yelled a loud bye to his family and closed the door behind him.

His lips pulled up in a bunny smile when he saw the older leaning on the gate with a smile. Jungkook pounced on the older, crashing on his chest. Taehyung wrapped his arms around the younger's petite waist with a small chuckle. He pressed a kiss on the smaller male's hair softly.

"Ready to go?" Taehyung asked taking the bags from his hands and putting them in the trunk of the car. Jungkook nodded his head furiously, flailing his hands on the air wildly. Taehyung chuckled at the younger's enthusiasm. He opened the door for boy who couldn't stop talking about his love for the beach.

Taehyung kissed the younger's cheeks unable to resist the urge, then pulled his seatbelt on after. They have been planning to go on the beach for a while. The younger was incredibly happy when Taehyung said he was taking him to the beach.

"Did you pack everything for your stay?" Taehyung asked, driving out of the street to the main road. Jungkook nodded his head excitedly. His friends helped him with that. The older males stayed over his house the other day and helped with his packing. And of course, they gave him the 'talk' when jungkook talked about his gift for his hyungie. They were mostly teasing him and giving tips.

Taehyung watched with a smile as the boy kept babbling about his troubles with packing. How his brother was throwing a tantrum at the news of jungkook staying out for two whole days. Taehyung listened to the younger intently even if his eyes were on the road.

They stopped by convenience store to buy jungkook some snacks and banana milk.

"I don't think we need this much snacks, hyungie." Jungkook chuckled at the pile of them in the basket, all of his favourites. He put most of them back in their place.

"We don't?" Taehyung rested his chin on the younger's head, taking the packet of chips from the younger's hand and putting them back on the shelf.

"No, I made some sandwiches to snack on the way. So, we don't need this much." Jungkook said, pressing a kiss on the older's chin in thanks.

"Mm. Do you need anything else?" Taehyung asked, trailing after the younger before taking the basket in his hands.

"Banana milk..." Jungkook said shyly making Taehyung flick his chin with a smile. Taehyung found the younger's obsession with the drink adorable.

"I will go get. Wait for me at the counter."

Jungkook nodded with soft smile, watching the older's back disappear. Jungkook liked how the older never teased him about his love for banana milk unlike his friends who always teases, especially Jin hyung. The older loves to pick fight with Jungkook every time he gets a chance.

But his hyungie was a sweetheart, the man buys him the drink without even telling aloud. He even have them stocked in his fridge. Jungkook was genuinely surprised to see the older's fridge filled with them oneday, he couldn't even scold the older for buying that much. Jungkook later had to tell the older to buy them in a decent number.

The older spoils jungkook to the core sometimes. Jungkook giggled at that unchanging habit of the older. It was one of the way the older shows his affection. Jungkook found them endearing.