𝟐𝟐 𝘠𝘦𝘴

AN: No trigger warning!

[Until I Found You - Stephen Sanchez]
1:40 ─〇───── 2:13
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Isabella's POV

These past months have been heavenly. James and I have gotten even closer if that's even possible. Saying 'I love you' has become a part of our routine every day, and every time I hear it, it brings a smile to my face. His friends have become my friends, and we talk and get together as much as possible. Today was different, however, as James took me to the field where we occasionally go to unwind. It's become a regular part of our week. After work at Steve's bar, James comes home and we go to the field, like today.

"Bella, can we talk?"

"Yes," I turn to look at him.

"I know we haven't known each other for that long, but the time that we have known each other has been the best time of my life. You have made my life the way I wanted it to always be. I am incredibly lucky to be with you." He reaches into his pocket. "And I want to continue to be lucky for the rest of my life with you." In his hand is a ring, small yet beautiful. "Will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?"

"Oh, my God, James." I cover my mouth with my hands. "Yes, yes!"

He reaches over, placing the ring on my finger. The smile on my face can't be taken, no matter what. When the jewellery is on my skin, he pulls me into a hug, holding me tightly. We pull from the hug, pressing our lips together into a sourcing, loving kiss.

———————————————
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT