𝟏𝟓 𝘚𝘸𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘈𝘸𝘢𝘺

TW: Kidnapping

TW: Kidnapping.

[Bloody Mary - Lady Gaga]
1:40 ─〇───── 2:13
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Isabella's POV

It's as if the sun sits on the horizon with a vendetta against us, burning our skin. The moon shines prominently in the black sky as I walk out of the cabin, wrapped in a blanket. I was sharing the bed with James as we slept, the others having gone home. But, with his body wrapped around my own, it became too hot. So, I opened the front door and wanted to cool down outside. So far, it's working. And the added bonus of the beautiful scenery in the sky makes it worth my while.

A rustling in the trees alerts me enough for my eyes to widen, but I don't move a muscle. We are in the middle of the woods, and if it's a bear, I have to be extremely careful. I try to take a step back towards the cabin door, but the back of my feet hit something hard and pointy. I halt, feeling a breathing down my neck. It's not a bear, is it? A hand wraps around my face, covering my mouth, and an arm comes around my neck, not to strangle me, but instead to pull me towards the body behind me.

"Did you think you would be able to get away from me?" They whisper into my ear.

Rumlow.

Before I can think to scream, a bag comes over my head, covering my vision. The breathing becomes harsher behind me, making the hairs on my skin stand up. As it's already black inside the bag when my eyes uncontrollably close when something hits my temple, knocking me out, it feels no different. Rumlow must be dragging my body across the grass right now.

Oh God, here we go again.

———————————————
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT