Loving the Bad Boy: Chapter 20

Loving The Bad Boy: Chapter Twenty
Edited Chapter (Somewhat)

Brad's hands gripped my waist, holding me tightly to the wall so I wouldn't break free. His lips slammed into mine, but I tried to avoid the kiss, although it was pretty impossible. My hands roamed all over his body; pretending to enjoy the kiss when in reality, I was trying to pry him off of me.

Lord, please help me, I thought. This could lead to something else, and I knew that I wouldn't have the strength or power to do so. Finally, as Lord answered my prayers, my father walked in, grabbing Brad away and off of me.

Breathing heavily, I gave Brad a menacing glare. It was about time my father showed some respect for me, but it was a little to late to be showing that respect. My father, glaring at me, shoved Brad out of the way.

"How dare you take advantage of Brad when he is drunk," my father screamed, and then I knew; by the way he was slurring his words and stumbling over to me, that he was drunk and this could end up really bad. Where was Vince when you needed him?

I knew Vince couldn't help me now, but it would be nice to see Vince storming in with a gun in hand, making his way over to me and wrapping an arm over my waist as he threatened Brad and my father. And I wouldn't care, I've been caring all this time for my father while he hasn't don't shit for me.

So, this time I was going to fight back. I was not going to be that scared little girl that people took advantage of. This time, I was going to be me.

"Get your hands off of me," I stated quietly, not sure if this would go the way I wanted it to.

"What?"

"I said," I voiced a little louder, "Get your mother fucking hands off of me!" My father glared at me but I could care less. "You are not aloud to touch me in any possible way! And I've let you because I cared about you. But I don't anymore! Never will I! I have done so much for you, can't you show me some respect for once? At least, I'm sure you don't pay your respect by hitting me!"

"Don't you ever-"

"No, I have a right to talk to you the way I want to," I screamed. "You can't tell me what to do anymore. Nothing. Not even you Brad! I came here because I was hurt, and now, I am even more hurt than usual. It was all a mistake coming over here. I made a mistake!"

Walking out to leave, I felt a rough tug on my arm, pulling me towards the floor. I knew this wouldn't end the way I wanted it to. I just knew it.

"Vanessa, you are not aloud to talk to your guardians that way! And not to mention how you walked away from me!" My father boomed, but I could care less. What was he going to do?

Hit you, my consciousness screamed at me. And then I realized that my inner self was right. What was I thinking, talking to them like that and walking out on them? I should've known that I would get hit but the thought slipped my mind.

And finally, the moment I wasn't waiting for, a hard slap came in contact with my face, surely putting a visible red hand mark present.

"Your just a slut," my father then added, "Going after the guy that cheated on you? That makes you an easy girl, and nobody wants an easy girl."

Earning a shove to the wall, I took the time to process the words. Only to find out that he was wrong. But I wasn't going to voice my opinion.

Falling to the floor as my father kneed me in the stomach, I realized that I would fight back. I just was to hurt, and broken.

As soon as my father was going to kick my head, a voice boomed outside of the house, "Owners of the house, please come out! And don't bother escaping, we have your house surrounded."

My father, wide eyed, finally kicked me in the head bringing me to unconsciousness. The only thing I remember after that was flames. But I couldn't bring myself up to stop the burning on my body.

__

I squinted my eyes. Everything was bright, surely not my father's house. Or Brad's. Where was I?

I sat up, immediately regretting it. Laying back down, I realized that I was placed in a hospital room, laying in the hospital bed.

Looking around at my surroundings, I saw a familiar face sound asleep on the red leather chair. Could it be?

"Vince?" I whispered out his name quietly, his body jolting up as he looked at me with such happiness.

"Babe," he got up and sat on the edge of my hospital bed, careful trying not to touch me. "I've been worried sick since you've been placed in this hospital."

"I'm fine."

He looked at me like I was crazy, which, probably was true. "Babe, do you know how long you've been sleeping?" He questioned in a soft voice. "Two weeks, the only thing that helped me think you were alive was that stupid heart monitor."

"Oh," I didn't know what to say, so I changed the topic. "Where's my father and Brad?" To be honest, I could care less where they are.

"In jail," Vince stated sharply. "Do you remember anything, Vanessa?"

"No, not really," I stated, trying to reminisce what happened about two weeks ago. "Only how my father was attacking me, and then it was hot. What happened?"

"Well," Vince started, "I escaped from your father and Brad. I went and got the police, even though I knew you wouldn't want me to, but I wanted to protect you. The police and I came to your father's house and once your father and Brad knew that the police was surrounding them, I guess they set the house on fire."

"And that's why it was hot?" I questioned, even though I knew the answer. "When is the trial?"

"Whenever your ready, we haven't scheduled an exact time," he answered. "But we will when you feel better."

"Oh," I cringed at the thought of seeing my father and Brad being sentenced to jail. I mean, I'm actually glad that I won't be seeing them for a long time but I'll probably feel guilty by the time I see them hand cuffed and behind bars.

But this was their choice. I should feel guilty.

"Vince," I asked, earning a hum in response. "How bad is my condition."

"Well," it seemed as if he always started his sentence when we was about to say something terrifying or scary. "You only have second degree burns since we were able to get you out of their on time. Nothing's broken, but you did make a crack in your skull when you fell, only a minor concussion."

"That doesn't seem to bad," I smiled weekly. Vince laughed, making confusion etch onto my face.

"You're the only person I know that would smile when they are in a condition like this," Vince laughed. "Incredible."

The door soon opened, the doctor popping his head through the door. "Ah, your awake. We were starting to worry about you."

"Hello, doc," I smiled. "How at you?"

"Great, Vanessa," my doctor smiled. "There is someone for you though. Goes by the name Steve Logan."

"And who might that be?"

"Well, your brother of course."

___

Hey guys!!! Another chapter uploaded. I seriously hope you guys like this chapter and there is a lot of drama, because what is a bad boy story without any drama.

Am I right?

Anyways, moving on. Wait whattttt?? Vanessa has a brother. OMG, I have no idea where this chapter came to. Lol.

Love you guys!!!