Loving The Bad Boy: Chapter Nine

Chapter Status: Edited

"Well, it all started when I was sixteen years old. My family barley had any money, we could barley afore any food for the week. But, we still had our worn out house, but we didn't pay for it. My mother agreed to give herself to the old man who owned the house for his own fucking pleasure-"

"Language," I interrupted, looking into his gray eyes. He shook his head, smiling as I looked back up at the ceiling.

"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, my mother was giving herself to the man who owned the house for his own freaking pleasure," I giggled, shifting my body in a way so I could get comfortable. "Anyways, my father never knew, my mother told me never to tell him, and I obeyed. Back then, I was little Mr. Good Boy. I never told a secret, never got in-trouble, and never got into fights, unlike now. But, my father found out his self, and left my mother, my brother and I to live on our own. My mother quit giving the man the pleasure and found herself a job. But, that was just enough to pay rent, never to buy food or clothes.

"So, I got a job myself as a fighter. My mother didn't approve but after I reasoned with her, she accepted the fact that I was becoming a rebel. After a few nights of fighting at this really old stadium in the bad parts of town, I was rated the best fighter in this small town. I began to fight daily, loosing my good boy image. Then, I was working out every single chance I'll get. That's how I built these muscles you see now.

"Anyways, I was getting enough to buy my brother and I clothes and buy all three of us something to eat. Before you knew it, my mother got a promotion, got paid two thousand dollars a month and we became this rich, ass family. I got paid daily, since I was such a great fighter, and here I am now, talking to a nerdy girl when I can be hooking up with some random blond chick," He finished off, making me punch him.

"If you don't want to hang out with me so much, then why are you wasting your time on me?" I questioned, sitting up as I crossed my arms across my chest.

"Because, Vanessa, I have an odd feeling when I'm next to and surprisingly, I love that feeling. It makes me want to kiss you, be next to you and just hold you in my arms until we die," he smirked at me, knowing that he touched my heart.

"Really?" He nodded, his famous smirk still present on his face. "Well, I get th-that feel-feeling a-also," I stuttered out, a smile forming on my face. His smirk fell into a smile as he leaned in, his eyes fluttering close.

I mimicked his actions, shock taking over me as I felt Vince's soft, pink, full lips on my light pink chapped ones. He closed the inch of space between us, deepening the kiss. My whole body was full filled with sparks, bombs and fireworks.
He pulled away, causing me to frown. He blew air out from his cheeks, smirking at me.

"Have you ever kissed somebody?" He asked, never taking his eyes off of my lips.

"No, just you and only you," I admitted, feeling the heat creep on my cheeks.

"You are an amazing kisser," he leaned in closer to me so that our thighs were touching. "Better than any other girl I have kissed." I looked away, my cheeks probably a deep red color by now.

"T-thanks," I stuttered once again. "You are, too."
"I know," his muscular hand pulled my face towards him, his lips on mine once again. I kissed back immediately, my hands running through his tousled hair. His hands freely roamed my back. I deepened the kiss, letting Vince fall back on the bed, causing me to freely fall on top of him. I pulled away before it could get even further.
"Awe, why'd you do that," he asked, his lips making an adorably pout. "It was just getting fun."

"That's why I stopped," I got off of him, pulling my hair into a messy bun. "Vince, I really do like you, I'm just not ready for that."

"It's fine, I'll wait for you and only you," he pulled me on top of his lap, wrapping his muscular arms around me. "Can we go to sleep now?" He asked, laying down and bringing me with him.

"Sure," I nodded my head, snuggling into his chest as his muscular arms held me firmly by my waist. He kissed the top of my head, his lips lingering there before he pulled away. He took his grip off of me, clapping his hands so that the lights would turn off. He went back to holding me, this time a tighter grip, like he was afraid I would leave.

"Good night, angel," he breathed in, slowly letting it out.

"Good night, devil," I replied back to him, my breathing turning into even breaths.

"If you think about it, I am the devil and your the angel. You're bringing me towards the light," he kissed the top of my head once again before I fell into a deep sleep.

{So sorry I haven't updated in a while, school and tests keep me from doing that. Anyhow, how did you like this chapter? You guys found out Vanessa's story and now Vince's. So, yeah, byeeeee!! Next update will be sometimes during Thanksgiving break which is after this upcoming week.}