Loving The Bad Boy: Chapter Fifteen

Edited Chapter

With his arms crossed, and the vodka bottle gripped tightly in his hand; he laughed at my confused state.

"Vanessa my dear, I'm positive you seen this coming," my father bent down at my level, his breath smelling of alcohol.

True, I was sure that he would want me back and go very far measures to get me back but that thought had soon faded on my third week with Vince.

"But, that's not the point, so let's get straight to the point. Since you are my daughter, you will obey whatever I say," my father stood back up, taking a swig of is clear Vodka.

"Wh-what do you mean?" I questioned, felling my palms begin to sweat from fear.

"You, at the age of twenty-four will marry Brad. No ifs ands or buts, you have no say in whatever," he walked away, heading towards the open door. "Oh, and if you disobey me, there will me consequences.

And with the slam of a door, he left me alone in the dark where I cried my eyes out silently.

_

It was morning, and I woke up with a smile but by the time I realized who I was with, my smile turned into a frown and my eyes with a cold hearted glare.
"Vanessa, no need to act that way," my father took a bite of his Texas hamburger and I couldn't help but stare at him hungrily.

"Oh, shut the hell up. I don't care what you say," I muttered under my breath, my eyes falling because of the fail of sleep last night.

"Anyways," my father eyed me wearily, but dropped what was on his mind. "Someone is here to see you."

I secretly hoped it was Vince, but than again, it is a long shot to have him know where I am.

"Hello, Vanessa," I looked up, suddenly recognizing the voice that had just spoke. My eyes gave a menacing glare at Brad, his brown eyes full of lust.

"Brad, I didn't think to see you since our not-going-to-happen wedding," I gave Brad a smirk at my previous sentence, as he gave me a icy look.

"I don't think your father told you about the contract," Brad smirked as he came over to me, his smirk never fading.

"What do yo-you mean?" I questioned, looking at him confusedly. "Tell me."

"Okay, just letting you know that you are not going to like it," Brad held his arms up in surrender but the smirk never left his lips. "Your father signed a contract stating that you will marry me at the age of twenty-four, and within that time, we are to date."

"But-But-"

"No ifs ands or buts, and I know you have a boyfriend. That dude, Vince. That is why the contract states you must break up with him," Brad backed away slowly, snapping his fingers.

Then, the same two buff men came towards me and unlocked the hand cuffs. I rubbed my sore wrists, wincing when the men pulled me up and held me tightly.

"No need for that," Brad dismissed them, and they nodded in understanding, leaving us two alone once again.

"Why'd you do that," I asked, trying to be discreet but I don't think I was going anywhere with it.

"Isn't it obvious?" He walked up to me and I backed away, feeling violated right at the second.

My back hit the cold, white wall. Brad pushed up against me, his pink, chapped lips coming in contact with mine.

All the memories came back, and I shuddered in regret. I should've never had a thing for bad boys, but then again, if I didn't, I wouldn't have met Vince.

He licked my bottom lip, clearly asking for entrance but I rejected him and kept my lips closed and sealed. He pulled away once he noticed I wasn't responding into the kiss.

"C'mon Vanessa, I know you want me," Brad's hands came in contact with my body. I shivered against him, pushing him away.

"Don't touch me," I shook, my hands, feet, legs, voice, everything. I didn't want to feel this, and I didn't want him. Not at all.

Brad came up to me, raising a hand to slap me. And as I waited for the compact that never came, I looked up and saw Brad and...who was that?

Vince?

"Vince!" I screamed, happy to see him. He smiled at me as he punched Brad in the gut, and I winced at a but of blood poured out of Brad's mouth.

I felt something against me, and noticed the smile of my best friend. "Let's get you out of here."

I nodded, not taking last look at Brad but at Vince. I knew he had this under control since I could see Brad almost unconscious but I still wanted him to be careful.

"Where do you think your going, huh?" Nina and I looked up, freezing at the scene. There were the two buff guys, along with me father.

"Escaping," I swallowed hard at the menacing icy glare my father shot at me. "Get the girl but leave my daughter."

The bigger man came up to us, separating Nina from me.

"No!" I screamed, holding onto her hand tightly. The other less muscular man grabbed me by my torso, squeezing harshly.

"Let go of me!" Nina screamed, tears forming in her eyes. "Max! Max!"

The patter of feet alerted me and I quickly looked back, seeing Vince and Max running towards us. I struggled in the man's arms, feeling violated as his arms squeezed harder on my chest area.

"Vanessa!" Vince shouted. "I'm going to get you out of this mess, I promise."

Suddenly, Vince was pulled back by my father and Max was pushed against the wall by Brad and another unfamiliar noodle-arm man.

"Promise?" I mouthed, struggling in the arms of my holder as he carried me away.

"Promise," Vince mouthed, giving me a sincere look. "I love you."

I froze, and stopped struggling. Maybe I read his lips wrong, but I'm almost one hundred percent sure he said that he loves me.

But did I love him?

{hey! Another update! Hope it's good lovelies, k bye.

~Makayla (Kayla/ Kay/ Makaykay)