I just kept eating my breakfast. When I was done with my cereal, I drank my chocolate drink, then I wiped my lips with a tissue. I was a little bit startled when Enzo held my hand, "Yeah?" He was looking at me with a worried expression.

"There's no need to be scared or nervous on your first day of school. Everybody also experience the same thing as you are feeling right now, but some are also excited at the same time." I raise my eyebrows from his sudden words. His voice was gentle, but has also a cue of a sincere tone.

His hand covered my other cheek and slowly wiped some parts of my cheeks, probably because I missed some while I was cleaning my face with a tissue. His eyes were locked again to me, "You'll make a lot of friends there, just like me. I also have some.. colleagues." His voice at the end changed into a low tone and I squinted my eyes a little bit, but I only nodded my head.

What about his colleagues? Were they friends with them or were they only bullies at the past? I couldn't really explain his abrupt of changed from the demeanor of his tone.

I ignored my thoughts again and I nod my head with a smile. I know he's telling the truth. I know that I might get bullies but I'll also have a lot of friends that will be there by my side.

"Now, why don't you shower and I'll be the one to help you take care of your uniform and other things, yeah?" He smiled at me and I gave him a small thumbs-up, "Sure!"

"Go go or you'll be late for school," I stood up from the edge of the bed and I ran to the bathroom, not forgetting to close and lock the door.

After the ten minutes of the shower, I wrapped the big towel around my body and I went outside of my bathroom. My uniform and other clothes were already ready at the bed and it seems that Enzo had gone outside. The bag was also not here so he might have it on his back. Silly Enzo!

When I was done with my uniform, socks, shoes and hair, I walked outside of my room and into the living room.

Xandro and Xavrio was at the couch, sitting. They weren't wearing clothes but they were wearing a formal clothing which is surprising, since I don't see them in those kind of outfits. Well, except for Enzo who was wearing normal clothes.

"Hey little sis," The twins greeted me and I hugged the both of them once, "You're looking good today!" My cheeks slightly blush from the unexpected compliment from Xavrio himself!

"Thanks! You two are also looking great!" I compliment them back and they both laugh, but it wasn't a normal laugh.

I don't even get it anymore.

I waved goodbye to the twins while me and Enzo are walking to the huge garage. He decided to use his black lamborghini since he wanted to impress the other students there.

My eyes rolled down with a slight laugh before jumping inside the back seat of his car. When I closed the door, he was already at the driver's seat. He started the engine and was bow driving away from the mansion.

My backpack was at my lap and I checked inside just in case if I've forgotten something. I felt a wave of ease when my school supplies were complete and I closed my bag.

I would be in my grave by now if I've forgotten a single supply, even if it's my pen or notebook.

I gaze through the window, seeing how fast but normal we are actually right now. I could still recognize the trees and the cars passing by at the opposite side of the road.