getting ready

I wake up to feeling a sense of unbelievable excitement wash over me as I realise what day it is.

I sit up, stretching my arms over my head. I then go to my desk and check my phone it's only 4.30 am. I got up really early again, I guess excitement at meeting your idols will do that to a person.

I take a quick shower, using my favourite shampoo and conditioner, it's a special imported japanese blend of sakura flowers. I then proceeded to get changed. I then went downstairs as quietly as possible, trying my best not to wake anyone. I put on the kettle for my green tea. As I await for the kettle to boil, I prep my breakfast. I opted for a piece of buttered toast and an apple.

I go into the living room and turn on the news, checking out the weather reports. It's supposed to mildly esrm all day with a little rain later in the evening. So far, so good.
I go back upstairs, do my hair (choose fav blackpink hairstyle), and my blackpink inspired makeup (choose favourite blackpink makeup) that I've been practising for weeks now.
I then proceeded to grab my bag, do another check, put my phone on charge, put my camera and spare batteries into the bag, and go back downstairs.
As I slowly die from the boredom and anticipation of waiting to leave, I go on my laptop and check out K-pop's latest news, though nothing new has happened since last night which has left me feeling a little bummed.
I check the clock to notice it says 7am. I go upstairs. Grab my phone and mp3 plus earphones. Then I knock on my mums door to see if she is ready as she is the one who will be dropping me off and picking me up.