4. 𝓓𝓸𝓮 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼

Start from the beginning

It was just an innocent curiousity.

He did a little digging in the insta and found taehyung's account but it was private and he never had courage to follow him.

Jungkook was in his last year of high school that time. He enrolled in his hyung's college who was happy at the news.

If his hyung ever know the truth behind his decision he will throw a tantrum.

Taehyung was nothing like his brother described. At first Jungkook found him intimidating with his expressionless face and muscular body. But that one time he saw him smile... Jungkook felt his heart flutter with a funny feeling. He slowly got to know that Taehyung was a good person. And Jungkook's innocent curiosity had developed into something else.

Something beautiful called love.

It was blooming slowly in his heart. Jungkook thought that he will never get to know Taehyung more but...

What he didn't except was meeting the older male sooner than he hoped.

He didn't expect to fall even more for older on their first meeting. But he couldn't help. Taehyung was even more handsome in real. Jungkook never had the courage to talk to Taehyung and when he finally got one, during their fall, he found himself tongue tied and blushing.

He couldn't handle the older's gaze, they were so... so powerful. He felt weak in his knees whenever the older gazed at him with that look, yet, Jungkook couldn't stop staring back at him.

The older never took his eyes off him during their meetings. It give Jungkook a little hope. Hope, for a chance to get closer to the older and know him more.

''Okay, snap out your flashback mode!'' Jimin clapped his hands startling the younger male.

''Kook, you know your brother loves you a lot, right? And he is bit of an asshole but he will do anything for you. If you tell him about your feelings for Taehyung, maybe, he will understand. You don't have to hold yourself back for your brother.'' Jimin said ruffling the younger's hair in an adoring manner. Jungkook pondered on his words and nodded his head slowly.

''And... You might want to hurry up. There are lots of rivels for you. That guy is the dream man of the girls and boys. You don't want someone snatching him up before you, right?'' Jimin said purposely, riling up Jungkook. The younger's quickly shook his head. ''N-no!''

''B-but... Will Taehyung hyung like me?'' Jungkook asked in a small voice sounding insecure.

''Oh, didn't you hear about the rumour?'' Jimin whispered in a hushed tone like he didn't want anyone to hear them. Jungkook tilted his head to side in a confused manner.

''What rumour?'' Jungkook moved close with a curious look. Jimin smiled slyly.

''There is a rumour going around, about Taehyung.'' Jungkook gasped and grabbed jimin's collar shaking him vigorously. ''Don't say weird things about my hyungie!'' Jungkook puffed his cheeks out angrily. Jimin struggled to free himself from the angry bunny.

''Nhno! Its not weird rumour or anything.'' Jimin said in a hurry and Jungkook let him go with a pout. ''Then what is it?!'' He huffed.

''A friend of mine's friend of a friend of friend's cousin's girlfriend is from the business department!'' Jungkook gave the older a judging look. The beginning sounded suspicious.

And who was the sourse of this information again?

''And she over heard Taehyung and his friends talk. The rumour says that taehyung is in love with someone.'' Jimin gasped dramatically. But jungkook froze in his spot. Something in him hurt at the mere words.

Jimin continued excitedly not noticing the boy's face change. ''They called them bambi. And there this another rumour which a friend of mine heard when taehyung and his friends came to our department last week. He heard them say that taehyung was crazily searching for a boy, everywhere! And my intel tells me its true! Taehyung's recent visits to other department and his fights have been talked about a lot. He was searching for that boy he fell in love with! And he stopped searching after our department. It means... He found that boy!'' Jimin stopped to take in a deep breath. He looked at his friend who looked like he will cry any second.

Wait- why is he crying?! Jimin thought in panic.

''So, T-taehyungie hyung is in l-love with someone?'' Jungkook's lower lip trembled and tears filled his eyes. He didn't know that.

Jimin mentally smacked himself for not explaining it clearly.

''No no no no... You got it wrong! I should have expected this. I am not done yet. Maybe I should explain further. You want to hear the boy's description?''

Jimin smirked but Jungkook was still feeling bitter.

Jungkook was mentally cursing himself for stalling and not confessing his feelings already. Now, his hyungie was in love with some boy. Jimin sighed when the boy was silent. He should just break it to him.

''Doe eyes, bunny teeth, chubby cheeks, baby face, brown fluffy hair, smells like peaches and baby lotion...'' Jimin listed with a smirk but it dropped when the younger still didn't get it.

''Oh my fluffing god! Its you, idiot!'' Jimin exclaimed with a done face. Jungkook's tears evaporated into thin air. He stared at jimin with a glare.

''Don't lie to me just to comfort me!'' Jungkook slapped the older's arm with an angry pout. Jimin stared at him in disbelief.

''I am not lying!'' He screeched.

''Its obvious. The description matches you! You are his Bambi! And hobi said Taehyung was staring at you, like a predator looks at his prey, without even blinking the last time.'' Jimin exploded with frustration while rubbing his poor arm.

Jungkook shook his head, ''B-but...but- it might be someone else.''

He didn't want it to be someone else. His heart almost jumped out of his chest with happiness when Jimin said it was him whom taehyung was searching for. But he didn't want to hope that, only to crush it later.

Jimin rolled his eyes. ''Throw that insecurity out the window, please. And who the hell smell like peaches and baby lotion other than you?'' Jimin pointed out. He did a lot of investigation before telling Jungkook. He was dying to spill it.

Jungkook paused then widened his doe eyes.

Yeah... the Bambi name suites him. Jimin thought with a smile.

Jungkook gasped, covering his mouth in shock.

''Its me!''

''Duh. Was I talking in hindi before that you didn't understand me?'' Jimin sassed but jungkook was too happy to give a reply of his own. He jumped at jimin, who squealed at the sudden weight on him, and hugged him while giggling happily.

''Now, you can talk to him without thinking he won't like you.'' Jimin hugged back.

Jungkook nodded his head furiously. He pulled back still smiling widely, his small dimples out in the sight. Along with his bunny teeth that peeked out shyly.

He peeked at taehyung from behind the tree, only to see them gone from his sight. His face turned into a confused one.

Did they leave? He thought with a pout.

''What happened? Did your hubby leave?'' Jimin asked reading Jungkook's face who blushed at the 'hubby' part.

''I think...'' He said with a pout.

''But they were here a second ago?'' Jimin also peeked, his head resting on top Jungkook's fluffy hair.

''Where did hyungie go?'' Jungkook said, his eyes searching for the older.

''Are you looking for someone?'' A deep voice asked, and both the males, who were peeking, froze. They looked at each other with wide eyes.

Jungkook know that voice very well.

A voice that send pleasant shivers down his spine and caused fluttering in his belly.