003; Pack Mentality

─────────────────────

"So you killed her" Stiles said with a shrug as the four walk into the school

Scott bunches his shoulders "I don't know, I just woke up. And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breath. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before"

"really?" Stiles asks as they walk through the hall "I have but it usually ends a little differently"

Imelia's face contorts in disgust as she gives the boy a look "Stiles, keep that to yourself"

"A, I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real before and B, never tell me that much detail about you in bed again" Scott said giving his friend a look

Andrew glanced at his sister "well have you had any homicidal dreams lately Mel or is it just Scott"

Imelia bit her lip as she tilted her head "Well" she trailed off "I had pretty much the same dream as Scott except there was absolutely no kissing because the person with me was Andrew"

the boys face fell as he swallowed thickly as he takes a deep breath "well that's not very comforting"

Stiles inhaled sharply "let me take a guess here-"

Scott shook his head "no, I know what you're gonna say you think it has something to do with me and Allison going out tomorrow. Like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out"

Stiles shook his head "no of course not" he paused "yeah that's totally it"

Imelia's brows furrow "wait, but why would that explain why we had the same dream just with different people" she motions between herself and Scott "I'm not taking Allison out on a date"

Stiles sighs as he glances at the girl "that's a good point, Andrew got any ideas?"

he scoffed lightly shaking his head "Nope, unless it's some weird werewolf thing because they got bit on the same night"

Stiles moves his head side to side "maybe" he looks to Scott as he pats his shoulder "Hey, come on, it's gonna be fine, alright? personally I think you're handling this pretty freaking amazingly, both of you. You know, it's not like there's a lycanthropy for beginners class you can take"

"yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher" Scott said suggesting a certain Hale

Andrew's eyes widen "Derek!"

Stiles smacks his friend on the head "forget the part where we got him tossed in jail?"

"we also dug up his dead sister" Imelia added earning a look from the three