Chapter 8

Enjoy the new chapter...

CJ pov-

I got up early because I needed to get Benny his coffee liked I promised. I got ready and walked out of the house, towards a near by coffee shop...

"Got your coffee!" I yelled when I got to my lab.
"Finally," Ben said while getting up from his chair. Sadly he wasn't the only one here.
"Hi Carla," Shelby waved. My real name is Carla Jean. I told every one just to call me CJ, but Shelby doesn't like me so she calls me Carla. She has this theory I have Benny as my lab partner because I want him 'all to myself '(quote by Shelby). She has a crush on him and comes by whenever her partner isn't here.
"Hey Shelby," I mumbled. She tries to make a fool out of me so I don't look attractive, like trip me in the halls or spill water on me. I hand Benny his coffee and he takes a long drink of it.
"Thanks," he said.
"No problem. What are friends for?" I grinned. Shelby shot me a hard glare.
"Well I should go." She got up and walked out while waving at Ben.
"Why was she here?" I asked once Shelby left.
"She asked me for help," Benny shrugged. I rolled my eyes.
"She asks you for help like every other day."
"Jealous?" Ben smirked.
"No," I smiled," She jealous of me. Now enough talking, we need to get this formula right."
"Yes ma'am," Benny said.
"Thank you."

Donnie's pov-

I woke up at my normal time and got ready for training. As I walk into the dojo I see Leo and Master Splinter talking.
"Um is training cancel today?" I asked nervously.
"Yes," Sensei said," But I need to speak with you." I gulp and silently sat by Leo.
"Leonardo as informed me that you were out last night,yes?" I nodded. You snitch!
"Care to tell me why you left the lair?" I looked down.
"I told Leo already that I went to get chemicals for a project I'm working on," I lied. A sudden knot formed in my stomach as I realized I'm lying to Sensei.
"My son can you give us a minute," Master Splinter said to Leo. Leo nodded and left leaving me to my death.
"My son why do you choose to lie to me?" Master Splinter asked sounding a little hurt.
"It's just...complicated," I said still keeping my gaze at the floor.
"Donatello I will understand if you don't want to talk about it, but you can not sneak out." I frowned.
"I understand Sensei," I said sounding sad. I looked up to see him looking at me, as if trying to find out what's wrong.
"How ever," He said," you may leave tonight. After that you must talk to me." My eyes widen.
"Thank you Sensei!" I said while jumping up. He raised his eyebrow at me and dismissed me. I walked out and went to the kitchen. I thought of CJ and how I should make something or show her to what I could do. When I made it I saw Mikey made pancakes with orange juice.
"Mornin'" Mikey said happily.
"Good morning," I said matching his happiness.
"Geez when are you in a happy mood?" Raph said while taking another bit of his pancake. I shrugged. Leo suddenly walked in with a concern look on his face.
"So Don what did Master Splinter say?" He asked. I narrowed my eyes.
"Why do you ask?" I shot back. I picked up my food and went straight to my lab. Behind me I heard Leo telling them what happened. Jeez why does he care? I slammed my lab door shut and decide to work on Metalhead. May be I can show her this I thought.

Did you like it? Hope you enjoyed it and can't wait to write the next chapter.