ooo. it was currently snowing as we continue to sail to this so called "whispy peak"- i was in heavy winter clothes, i sniffle as i rub away the snot that threatens to fall, 'urgh, i hate the cold... it's making my nose all stuffy' I think bitterly, i see how both usopp and luffy are making snow sculptures, though i notice how they wear their normal clothes, not even wearing a scarf on. 'How can they wear their normal clothes while its cold and snowy??'

"Alright! Finished!!" Luffy shouts as he finishes his own snow sculpture- well snow man as i should say... "This is the man that fell from the sky, mr.snow barrel!!" Luffy says with accomplishment. "That's- *sniff* a good snowman, luffy" I compliment the boy- though it didn't look as nice as usopp's. "Shishishi!- thanks Momoko!" The captain says with a toothy smile.

Usopp steps forward, a prideful grin on his face, "thats such a crude snowman..." usopp says with a mocking tone, "what?!" Luffy shouts as he sees the beautiful snow sculpture that usopp made, "Nice sculpture *sniff* usopp" I compliment again as i wipe away the snot once again. "Thank you momoko, now look at my beautiful artwork, the snow queen!!" Usopp shouts- doing a pose as he shows off his sculpture.

"Woah! That's incredible!! Okay then! Snow barrel punch!" Luffy shouts as he hits the snowman's wooden arm, making it shoot out and hit usopp's, snow queen. This makes me let out a laugh- but i immediately cover my mouth with my hand to cover any laughs that might come out. When usopp finally processed what just happened to his snow queen, he looks at his now headless sculpture- his eyes nearly popping out of his head, then angered- he kicks luffy's snowman.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Usopp yells, "HEYY!! You big bully!!" Luffy shouts as he has shark teeth, "How dare you!!" Luffy shouts as he kicks usopp in the side, and now- im laughing loudly as i watch the two get in a snow ball fight- a finger pointed as tears burst out from laughter. It was all fun and games, until the two hit me in the face with a snow ball, and as it slides down my face- my left eye twitches.

"YOU LITTLE...!! IM GOING TO BEAT UP YOUR ASS'S" then, i hop into the snowball fight, i throw tons of snowballs. "RAHHH!!" I yell as we do a snow ball fight, the three of us even chase around each other with giant snowballs. We start arguing like siblings that made me frown just a bit- i hear sanji from the top of the ship, "Nami-san!! How much more snow shoveling of love would you like me to do?!" Sanji shouts to Nami.

'Poor sanji... he's definitely being used by nami so she doesn't have to do the shoveling.' luffy and Usopp continue to bicker, but I hit them on their heads, making them clutch their heads, "ITAI!! Hey?! What was that for Momoko?!" Luffy asks loudly, i turn to him, "Cause you two just had to hit me with your snow balls!!" I shout with shark teeth at luffy, usopp is just clutching his head, but i can tell that he flinches at my angry voice- regretting what he did... i think...

"Just keep shoveling untill its gone" nami shouts back to sanji, "Of course, nami-san!! What ever you want!! Its my pleasure!!" Sanji says back. I sniffle from the cold affecting my nose, "Sanji!! Can you make me a hot chocolate as soon as your done?!" I shout up to sanji, whose attention turns to me- his eyes in hearts, "Of course Momoko-chan!!" Sanji shout, i smile at him.

"Thanks!!" I shout back, then there's a lightning strike in the night sky, and soon- the wind starts picking up and lightning stricks in the sky. Seeing this- i tense up, but then the sky goes back to how it was before, and i absomindetly relax. Then- nami comes out of the kitchen, but then she screams. I immediately look to her, usopp and luffy also take a pause in their attempt to have another snowball fight. "Huh? Whats the matter?" Usopp asks, "sounds bad." Luffy says calmly.

"Why'd you scream?" I ask, tilting my head, "Whats wrong?? nami-san?!" Sanji asks frantically, and worried for nami. "No way!" Nami says, looking at the log pose? I think thats what it's called... "Make a hard turn 180 degrees! Now!!" Nami commands, 'all the way around? Why do we need to turn all the way around For?' "180 degrees? Why do we need to go back?!" Usopp shouts confused.