Book two chapter five: spirits in the Holodeck part 2

Ivo: As you may know Pyra only the avatars can use the portals that are on the main worlds and colonies that has them but in that 500 years the spirit world the Avatar Empire had been using what resource into what you now see in the capture spirits to draining of Life Essence to extend their own through horrifying contraptions.

Luke: poaching animals for stuff like that are frowned upon and dust the U.F.F don't take those things lightly.

Fredrick:But T.A.F don't gave a a sense as long as the people are happy or not.

Percy: I know this just popped into my head and could snap Pyra out of her meditation but who's the current Avatar emperor?

Ivo: I can never come to sane who.

Pyra:place Ivo you must because we are on there ship technically.

Luke: and that's an order.

Ivo: As You Wish Captain but it's better if I show you.

Then the whole deck change into the throne room of the avatar Empire's Palace and who is on a throne made Pyra snap out of her meditation upon scene who's on the throne but the heart that still active.

Luke: computer save what's been shown here.

Computer save the story that Ivo had told even the one on the throne who was Pyra's old friend Kuma as the Avatar emperor in mostly black clothes.

Percy: hate to see a good friend go bad.

Fredrick: how is another question even if it is for the better to learn at another time.

Then the hall that went back to its default form as the Gabby cat went out of work and dog at the main U.F.F Orville Station of one of their Homeworld Bonein-12