Book one chapter 8:The Platinum box.

After a few weeks Tara and his allies seem to have come up with a way to get into the gear  brain room "Ok," says Tara as the montage begins " the brain gear in the deepest layer of the Chiefs Palace but there will be Sun guards when I get closer so Gizmo I need you to track many as you can to split them up while me and all Ryan take out those that stayed behind and whoever is guarding the gear brain."

After that Montage Tara and Orion got into the bring your room and they see Desna and Eska but they have four Blood gears as their main wave of Defense and makes the first move.

"I got this one Tara." Say Orion as he throws what seem to be a smoke grenade that turns the gear that they have on them into rust with Tara to airbend them to the wall and knock them all out.

" shame that they are just the shield." Says Desna "But more fun for us." Says Eska.

"Well your pull the tribe streams to your will ends here is up to you to stop it." Says Tara as he make his stance as the avatar but Orion knows those in power like them will always think might is right when Eska says " we are adults here not You, Avatar or not!" And without hesitation commence their attack.

Tara's bending with air and water in the room is solid with his fight with Eska but his fire bending is at it weakest and their no earth to work with while Orion use his dual Spirit pistol while clashing with Desna but even with fast draw on the reload it still doesn't affect him with the spirit finds Desna is simply wearing underneath his own clothes until he freezes Orion and ice with the water he's standing in.

"The Tron had made the world a well oiled machines and you're eating of the appetite is only making it hard for you." Says Desna with his emotions look not knowing that outside the gear brain the major elevator door opens up and what happens to be a gear wheel speed right in and hit Desna, hard enough to send him flying a feet off the ground.

"You don't have to run him over Gizmo." Says Tara when Eska some how stopped when Gizmo came out of the gear wheel and about to help Orion to get out of the ice then says "Well it work and you should of seen the look on his face upon impact it was hilarious."

"Oh I seen it alright." Says Tara as he turn Eska around to them what he mean with her eyes very bugged out with her mouth open in shock.

"How am I supposed to know their twins?" Says Gizmo as he almost done melting the ice off of Orion, Tara was not amused by that comment.

"This not a time for balance with unbalance people in power." Says Orion now free and heading to the gear brain room knowing that no matter what person the avatar is reincarnated to as long does and power will never nor easily be satisfied with if they got what they desire or until they have it all no matter who or what gets in their way.

After getting intel from the gear brain they are halfway closer to finding the prime Drive with the next one being in Ba Sing Sa they leave the northern water tribe as the people rise up against the blood gear benders in the gear wheel on their way to the Airship they see that the blood gearbenders are completely unable to oppose the uprising without their Chiefs and without delay day leave in the airship without looking back.