I stared outside through the wall window. Car lights and billboards illuminated the city. It was more beautiful to watch than a fat man going into a bar.

"...Seungmin, let me dry your hair."

Without turning around, I nodded my head.

Footsteps came closer, and then I could feel the towel draped over my shoulder slide away. Moondae hyung ruffled my hair slowly with the cloth.

"Is work," he muttered, "hard?"

I shrugged my shoulders languidly.

After a while, he dropped the towel and walked away toward the stairwell. Through the reflection in the window, I could see he was going to put the towel back in the bathroom.

Another sip of beer entered my mouth as I closed my eyes.

A few minutes passed, and I heard the doorbell ring and turned around. Moondae hyung was receiving a food order at the door.

"I ordered some chicken." He pointed to the beer in my hand with his eyes. "Mind if I drink with you?"

Carefully, I went to the kitchen as he set down the chicken on the living room table in front of the TV. I carried a few beers in my arm and went back.

There was a random variety show playing.

We watched silently as we ate and drank.

"Hey, you can rest your head on me."

I slumped against the couch and turned to him. He seemed genuine. There were no cameras recording us for a show either.

I put my head on his shoulder and rubbed my jaw against his collarbone tiredly. He smelled like my shampoo too.

"Is your work usually hard?"

I shook my head, but I couldn't answer with words. And yet, I still wanted to continue the conversation.

"It wasn't fun today," I whispered.

He sighed.

"You...you always say you don't like things by saying it's not fun. Is becoming an idol just for fun too?"

"What about for you, Moondae hyung?"

"I asked first."

Chuckling quietly, I answered, "I like to dance. An opportunity came. I took it."

"You could have just become a dancer."

"The opportunity came because of you. And you want to become an idol."

Moondae hyung took another sip of his can. Then, only the sound of the show echoed in the darkening apartment.

"...Will something happen to you if you don't debut?"

I glanced up at him before closing my eyes. Even if I wanted to answer, it wasn't something I knew conclusively. My Father was a fickle man.

"No, Moondae hyung."

Again, the silence between us. Again, another gulp.

"You didn't tell me not to worry, so you're not confident."

Moondae hyung was oddly talkative that night. He drank three cans and was saying these things.

I got off his shoulder to look at his face better.

"Are you worrying?"

Before he could answer, both our phones vibrated at the same time. I unlocked my phone and read the messages in the 'Min's hyungs' group chat.

Keun Sejin: Yo guys, do you want to watch episode 8 together?

Keun Sejin: It'll show our amazing performance!

Ahyun hyung responded right away.

Seon Ahyun: Of course! Currently, Moondae is staying at Seungmin's house, but we can still watch it together at my house. My parents will be out on Friday at 5 PM when the episode airs...(more).

Keun Sejin: Wait, what? Moondae is staying at Min's house? Why??

Keun Sejin: Hey, Moondae and Seungmin, I can see you guys reading my messages!

Park Moondae: Someone broke into my house, so Seungmin let me stay at his place

Cho Seungmin: I would prefer your house, Ahyun hyung. Is that alright?

Seon Ahyun: Hello Seungmin. How has your break been? Of course we can watch it together at my house! Feel free to come at whatever time. I can't wait to see everyone again!

Cho Seungmin: Okay ^^

I turned off my phone and shifted my gaze to him.

"Moondae hyung, you can go before me if I'm late," I smiled. "I...don't know if I will have work."

He shook his head.

"We can go together. It's not that far from here."

I nodded slowly before I stood up.

"I will go to bed first, hyung. Don't worry about here. I can clean it up tomorrow."

He also nodded his head.

I headed upstairs to brush my teeth and slump into the sheets. The lights of the billboards outside flickered colors in my eyes.

"Moondae hyung would be laying here later."

I haven't ever slept with anyone in the same room. Maybe that was why I could vividly recall seeing Moondae hyung's chest rising softly with every breath. His blonde hair would slink down slowly until he rolled to his side and let it swish to the other side.

I imagined him laying beside me now.

And then I fell asleep soundly.