Hoodie
Nothing hurts more then depression. You were sitting on a bench in the park think about how awful your friendships and relationships are. You didn't know what else to do with your life. As you started to cry, a man in a yellow hoodie sat next to you. "What's wrong?" You looked up to see the hooded man. "I don't know what to do anymore. My life is so hard. I don't know who to go to." "You can always come to me. I'm Hoodie, what's your name?" "Y/n" you started opening up to Hoodie about your problems and you started to feel better.

Laughing Jack
Ever since you were a kid you loved clowns. Every year you would always go to the circus to see the clowns. But one day, the circus you went to is different than you usually go to. It looked like it had been abandoned for years. You saw a black and white tent and went inside. "I can't see a thing." You then hear a very scary voice "Well, well, well, look what we have here." It sounded like a combination of Joker, Ryuk, and Beatle Juice. "Who are you?!" You then hear the voice again. "Ladys and gentlemen, I'm am the one and only Laughing Jack!" It was a black and white clown! "Want some candy?" "I.. I don't know if I should trust you." "Aw, I thought you loved clowns." "Wait, how do you know that?" "Because I know everything about you." Even though it was scary at first, but you and Laughing Jack became friends.

Homicidal Liu
You were walking home from school when some men in an ally way grabbed your arm. "Where are you going sweetie?" "Let me go!" "Aw don't be like that to us sweetheart." You knew no one could help you so there's no point in calling for help. "GET AWAY FROM HER!" A voice shout. "What you gonna do kid?" Before he could answer he slice the man's throat and attack the other. You thought to yourself "who is he? Is he good or bad?" He turned his head to you. The boy had stitches on his face. "Don't tell anyone about what happened." Before you could ask him for his name, he disappeared. As you got home you try to find out who that boy was. You found a news article about a family murdered and one son survived. It was the same boy who saved you in the ally way. Turns out his name is Liu and he's the only survivor of his family's murder and the brother of Jeff the killer.

Bloody Painter
Art is your favorite subject in school. Every day after class you'd go to the art room to work on your new art work. As you enter the art room, you saw someone else in there. It was a boy with raven black hair painting something. You went to sit next to him "hi I'm y/n." He looked at you but then looked way. He doesn't seem to be friendly. You found a painting with the name Helen on it. You try to find who Helen is but all the girls in school aren't named Helen. So you decided to look in the yearbook. While you were searching through the yearbook, you found a picture of the raven haired boy and his was HELEN?! Wait, Helen is a boy?! The next day as you went into the art room , you saw Helen working on another painting. "I know you don't want to talk to me, but I have to ask..." "Is it about my name?" "How did you know?" "Everyone wonders why I have a girl name." It turns out his parents wanted a girl but they had him so they named him Helen and treated him like a girl. "I can't believe your parents would do that to you." "That's why I never talk to people, or have any friends." "I can be your friend." "Ok, her let me paint you." "Thanks"

The Puppeteer
You have a big ballet recital tomorrow night and your feeling nervous about who everyone's gonna judge you. As you try to sleep you hear a voice "you're alone here aren't you" the voice woke you up in fear wondering who was that? You then notice a a man cover in all shades of black with golden strings. "Who are you?" "They call me, the Puppeteer." "What are you doing here?!" "I cents your negative emotions and came to take them from you." Before you know it, the puppeteer had his strings attached to your hands. "Wait, that face. It's too beautiful to go to waste." "What?" "I'll spare your life. Have a great performance my beautiful ballerina."

Jason the ToyMaker
You've always love to help the poor and homeless. Giving them food, clothes, blankets, and toys for the children. As you were walking down town, you saw a toy shop. You decided to go in. There were so many amazing dolls and toys, who made all these wonderful creations? "How can I help you?" You turn around to see the owner of the toy shop. He had bright red hair and honey color eyes. He was so handsome. "Are you the owner here sir?" "Yes, my name's Jason. Is there anything you want to buy?" "I was wondering what toys I can give to homeless children." "What an amazing person you are. Let's see what we can get you." For the whole day you and Jason spent it giving toys to homeless children. You decided to come to Jason's shop every day.