"Bhaiya sorry wo mhendi lagwani thi mujhe!" Mishal came in defence of her siblings!

"Toh mehndi wali ko ghar bulalete bahar jane kia zarurat thi?" Hammad asked his sister and all four of them felt their tongue tied!

"Bhool gaye hona chaaro apna apna curfew? Yadd dilou me? Or tum dono ko bhi mehndi lagwani thi han?" Haider asked the boys!

"Bhaiya me..me to as a driver gaya tha! Bare baba ne kha lejou me legaya!" Hamza replied scared!

"Arey bhaiya chore na ye sab! Dekhe me apke liye kia laya hu idhar aye to zara!" Haadi dragged him to dining table!

He opened his bag and showed Haider the sandals he brought for them! Haider mostly likes wearing shalwar kammez and peshwari chappal and Haadi just got him black one made in peshawar exclusively!

"Tum ye lene gaye the?" Haider asked him with raised eyebrows ofcourse he can never get distract!

"Nhi me to bore horaha tha bs isliye chalgaya tha wahan gaya or ye dekehe to soocha sab se phele ap ke liye lelu apni pocket money se lie ha ache haina?" Haadi spoked innocently and rest of the clan was looking at him with open wide eyes! Little liar they all mouthed!

"Thank you beta! These are amazing!" Haider
Immediately melted and ruffled his hairs!

"Apni pocket money se aise kharache nhi krte beta ye loo!" Haider opened his wallet and gave him a 5000 note!

"Bhaiya me apke liye gift laya hu me ye nhi lesakta!" Hamza fisted his hand this little traitor asked him for money but the only reason Hamza can't speak right now is that Haider would again have his attention divert and they can't afford it right now!

"Haadi me deraha huna lelo!" Haider firmed his voice! And Haadi took the note and pocketed it! He turned around and smirked at his siblings!

Zaira took the opportunity to leave! She tip toed and was about to leave when  Haider dragged her back!
"Abhi nhi beta pehele batou mujhe tum zid krke leagayi thina sabko?" He asked her sternly!

"Apko yaqeen nhi ha mujh per? Mishi ko jana tha" she made a puppy face which absolutely doesn't work on her bhaiya!

"Kitni dafa kha ha apni harkaton ke ilzam Mishi pe nhi lagou?" Haider holded her ear in a tight grip!

"Ahhh!" Zaira cried out dramatically!

"Bhaiya please chore na Eid ke din kon krta ha yesab!" Hamza gently pulled his hand back!

"Tum! Agr subha pure 6 baje neeche nhi mile to Hamza to I will skin you samjhe?" Haider glared at him!

"Hum sab time se uth jange phele sole? Ap bhi sojaye hum bhi sote ha please!" He replied in a softest tone possible!

"Jau sare!" Haider glared and all four of them rushed! They took a breath of relief and when they were able to catch their breath they looked for Haadi but that little liar was nowhere in sight! They decided to deal with him later as they have sleep because they have to wake up early.

It was Eid morning! The gents were showering and getting dressed because they have to leave for Eid prayer! Rabiya Haroon the oldest daughter in Law of family was going towards Mishaal's room to wake her up when suddenly her eyes caught the site of her oldest son's room!

She was sad because this was the first time in her life after having children that her child was away for Eid! She walked towards her son's room she opened the room and light were on and the bed looked like as if someone was asleep here! She was about to ask when suddenly washroom door opened!

Here stood Harib Haroon the oldest child of family! In his trousers and Tshirt his hairs were dripping wet and he was rubbing towel on them!

"Harib?" Rabiya asked in tears!