"If this Francis Drake person didn't have any children, how is it that Oscar is related to him?" Ren wonders.

"Allegedly. History can be wrong." Oscar pointed out.

"Especially with his wife back home in England." Andy said.

"Maybe they had a miscarriage and adopted." Pyrrha suggested.

Oscar got the last of the coffin lid unstuck. "For example - you can't defile an empty coffin." He finishes opening the coffin and moves the lid off. The inside is empty except for a few rocks.

"What the hell-?" Ruby said, surprised. 

Oscar grabs open an old metal box in the corner of the coffin and opens it. Inside is an old small brown notebook with a leather cover. He opens it, flipping through some pages, seeing several drawings and notes written in old English language.

"This Sir Francis Drake person seems to be a great journalist." Blake said, impressed.

Sun smiled. "You and he have something in common; reading books."

"You devil." Oscar laughed, amused. 

"What is it? C'mon, hold it up-" Ruby said, wanting to get the footage of the journal.

"No, no, no -- no way." Oscar stood up and gently got the camera out of his face.

Ruby frowned. "Hey, what gives?"

"The deal was for a coffin, that's it." Oscar said.

"Wait a minute, if my show hadn't funded this expedition, you would've-" Ruby was arguing when Oscar stopped her.

"Hey, hey... you got your story, lady." Nate tried to argue back.

"Something tells me they had a deal... only for it to go down." Mercury chuckled.

"If he doesn't want the book to be published, it must be important for it to be unknown." Emerald giggled.

"Look, Mr. Drake, you signed a contract." Elena argued, getting frustrated. Oscar just simply laughs.

Oscar blinked. "Ummm, my last name is Pine... not Drake."

Lucy giggled. "Remember, Oscar, this is an alternate version of you."

"Oh, right."

"I have a right to see every single thing that-" Ruby was still arguing when suddenly Oscar's face grew serious when noticed something in distance off-screen.

Pyrrha grew concerned. "Is something wrong?"

"Woah, woah..." Oscar began, interrupting Ruby. "Could you hold that thought?" He quickly runs over to the side of the boat and picks up a radio communicator.

Harriet frowns. "Something is about to happen."

"Oz? Uh, we got some trouble. Hurry it up." Oscar said through the radio.

"Ozpin is here too?" Qrow asked, surprised.

"Yep." Andy answered.

"Well if he's here he better hurry." Tai said, concerned. "My daughter and her friend are in trouble."

"Okay, okay, what's going on?" Ruby said, walking over to the crate and setting down her camera as Oscar walked to the other side of the ship.

"Uh... pirates." Oscar answered, shrugging.

"Pirates?!" Ruby exclaimed, surprised.

"Pirates?!" Most of the audience yelled along with Ruby.