Reward? <15

A/N

There will be smut if you dont like it skip it.

Charlie-

I did have a little surprise for the party, after breakfast I walked got some clothing and practically ran to the bathroom so nick couldn't see what I had brought to ware. Let's just say I hope it distracts him from us going to the party. What I was wearing is a black mesh top with nothing underneath and it was cropped, it is a little out of my comfort zone but I liked it. For pants I am wearing some white baggy jeans with rips at the knees with my signature convers. I look un the mirror and put some eyeliner on with glitter, I fix my hair a little, step back and look at myself, holly shit I look hot as hell. I walk back to the room and see nick looking at me with hungry eyes and a grin on his face, "how the fuck did I get so luck with you, holly shit!", "how about you do something about it" I say to him with a sexy tone in my voice. The next thing I know is that I was being picked up and slammed into the bed with nick looking down at me.

Nick-

How is my boyfriend so fucking hot, I actually cant contain myself anymore, while I'm looking down at him I start to kiss down his neck and down to his mesh shirt, fuck I dont even think you can call that a shirt. I push it up and over his head and throw it on the floor. Going down to his pants nuzzle against his hard one with my nose, I play with the buttone and the zipper slowly to make him squirm "mmhmmm nick fuck please". I look up at charlies face and feel him buck his hips up. I slowly pull his boxers down and his dick flys out and hits me in the face. I start to kiss the tip and it involuntarily jerks up into my mouth a little. I push his hips down,"nick mhhhuuu please stop teasing and go faster". I look at him in the eyes and go all the way down which Charlie wiggles at I start going up and down fast, his dick is hitting the back of my mouth making me moan around his dick. "Fuck nick in close fasterrr" I go fast and then I look up at him. I notice that he is almost about to cum so u pull of fast, force his dick back in his pants, zipper and button them up and then throw his shirt at him. "Come on Charlie I need to get dressed to leave soon clean yourself up and dont touch yourself if you don't, then I will give you a reward when we get back" he looks up at me, mouth open not knowing what to do.
"Reward? There better be a fucking reward if I dont nick so help me I need to cum so bad" "you can wait char only a few hours".