Worried <9

Charlie-

I can tell there is something on nicks mind as he is looking very intensely in my eyes I pull away because I was getting flustered. All because of nick. There was a long pause of silence "nick are you alright" I say he then backs up and Fernley puts his hands on my shoulders. Serious question Charlie are you alright I hear flow out of his mouth. Why? Why would he ask me such a silly question I was with the love of my life. "I'm fine"... no I'm fantastic I say while bursting my hands into the air. As I see a small smile.spread across nicks face. Are you sure Charlie even with the whole Ben thing. I stood there dumbfounded after remembering all the things that happened on the train. My smile slowly faded as I hugged nick. Tears slowly started to escape my eyes.

Nick-

Maybe I shouldn't of asked he forgot about it and no he rememberd all his past, with what happened with Charlie and ben as I feel my shirt damp I pull Charlie away as I pick him up and sling him over my shoulder. Let's go I say loud enough for probably everyone to see that was there. I felt accomplished tho as I heard giggles escape Charlie's mouth. I start running to the car and slowly place char into the passenger seat while placing a small peck on his cheek.

Charlie-

As im sitting in the car watching nick jog to the other side to drive us away. I feel my hart racing with excitement because I get to spend 5 whole days with just me and nick. Just what I wanted for the past 4 weeks wolithout seeing him as he gets in I look away as I feel my face get red. But as I look away I spot my sunglasses in the car dore. I smile as I reach for them putting them on and tern to nick "hot right" I say with a small giggle. Then all I see is nick practilly leaping on to me kissing me passionately. As I pull away nick wishers in my ear." God char so fucking hot". I push him off of me changing the subject because I can feel myself growing in my pants. nick drive I want to see you're room. He turns around and dose just that.

A/N-

I hope you guys like this. give me suggestions if you would like to see anything I love you all❤️❤️❤️