I Missed This <11

A/N- smut skip if you don't like it.

Nick-

I get pushed onto the bed by Charlie. I was surprised on how he was taking the lead, so when he was on top of me I spin him around so now he is sitting on my lap. I then start kissing his neck, and God the noise he made was so fucking cute I couldent stand it anymore. I made a mess of hickeys on his neck. I grabbed his hips and started moving them up and down slowly. Charlie looked at me surprised but before I said anything I smashed our lips together. I then felt a tug on my shirt. Signaling me to take it off and I did just that.

Charlie-

As nick takes of his shirt I couldent help but stare at him a few seconds later I hear nicks sweet voice. "Can I take this off for you" he says with that dumb smile on his face. God I couldent take it anymore I rip of all my clothing including nicks. I get on my knees and bring his dick up to my mouth. Adding  the tip. I can hear nick moaning in the background. But I'm not going to stop. Soon after I feel his cum running down my throat and I swallow it all noteaving one drop left.

Nick-

I look down at Charlie right after I just cummed in his mouth. Nothing was left. I bring him up to the bed while.stickingy dick inside of him. Hese sitting on my lap as I grip my hands around hinhips gring him onto of me. A little while later he calapses on top of me. I say while looking down to him with my hands in his hair. "I missed this". No I missed you. My char

A/N-

I hope yall enjoyed. If you have any suggestions please just tell me. I love you all ❤️