Panick attack <1

Charlie-

 Today is the day Nick is moving to Uni... Away from me but thats besides the point today is about him not me I just need to go and smile threw the goodbye hugs and make out sessions and the I love you bye. Even though its only an hour away it will feel like hese across the world. I do have a few concerns like him leaving me for someone better or him forgetting abt me or... oh no I feel tears running down my face im shaking i feel cold. I try to reach me phone to call nick but I cant move, a few minutes later I hear a knock at my door... Charlie are you in there?

Nick-

Im walking up to charlies house and knock on the door. Today is the day i leave for uni and i need to spend it with charlie because if i dont i might lose my mind i need to get as much of charlie as i can. a few seconds later tori answers the door. Charlies up stairs she says greeting me in but as i walk up stairs i can hear a faint crying coming from the distance.. Charlie!?!? knocking on the door i feel a bit panicked as i open the door i see charlie rolled in a ball on the flore crying as i rush over to him. i scoop him up trying to calm him down while rubimg his back and playing with his hair. After he calms dowm i try asking him what happend. he mutters something under his voice.. what i cant here you i say. Youre leaving me all alone and then youre going to find someone better and leave me he say. WHAT!!! he did not just say the, Charlie i wouldent leave you fore the world and i kiss him on the fore head. do you want to cuddle i say. while scooping him up and carrying him to the bed. and we just lay there till 4 when i have to go to uni. 

sorry this is so bad  i will try harder on the next one and i am sorry for the bad spelling leave suggestions if you want to see something i love you all <3<3