the text <3

Nick-

I look over and see Tyler staring at me i just decide to ignore it and go back to looking at pictures of charlie, but i soon feel footsteps coming to me. i hear Tyler '' why are you with him he is so skiny and small you could do so much better.

i feel his hand touch my sholder..

''get off'' i scream as i push him away. 

a/n- its the next day

Charlie- 

as im walking to the bus stop i get a ding on my phone.. its nick. it was a full paragraph going on about his roommate and how he was going to the office to get a new roommate and report what he did. I was in shock when he told me what he did and said. at this point im on the bus listening to music but i cant help but read the messege he sent me over and over again abt what he said about me. for the rest of the day i was quiet i didnt talk to aneyone, i didnt want to talk to aneyone. i got home and quickly and quietly made my way upstairs to my room so i could play the drums. 

Nick-

as i walk into my dorm i see the other side of the room is empty were Tyler used to be. thankfully the office took it seriously and removed him. now i was alone and waighting for my new roommate to come. as i was laying down i couldent help but face time charlie. it barely rings for 3 seconds as i see my beautiful boyfrinds dark chocklet colored locks flow onto the screen with his beautiful blue eyes as i feel a smirk grow across my face. '' hi'' he says as i feel my self try to speek but i got distracted by charlie.''hi'' i say breathless.

hi everyone give me suggestions next part may have some smut if you are not comfortable with that please skip the next chapter. i love you all <3<3