Anyway, I'm going to explore it for a week. So, there's no rush in it.

Waiting at the reception, Taehyung took the keys and walked towards the elevator. Following him behind, I rested my body on the walls of the elevator.

"I'm so tired..."

I yawned. He gave me a side eye, before smirking.

"You remember that day?"

"Which?"

"The day we met your parents?"

Thinking for a while, I nodded.

"What about that?"

He paused.

"You stepped on my shoe..."

I nodded blankly.

Wait, wha-

What did he say!?

Shit. Not now please...

My eyes widened instantly, as the sleep that was taking over me, suddenly dissappeared into thin air. The elevator doors opened, as he stepped outside.

Following him behind, he stopped infront of a room.

"I still remember that. And I haven't forgiven you, for what you did."

He spoke facing the door.

"I-"

"No excuses Y/n."

He slowly turned behind, facing me.

"You deserve a punishment."

Wtf.

Gulping hardly, I held my breath.

"You won't get a room to stay for a week."

I left my breath, sighing in relief. It was not what I imagined...

But this wasn't even better...

"Wait, that means you didn't book me a room?"

"No. Just for me."

Pouting disappointedly, I stared at the floor.

"Okay fine if you didn't book a luxurious room for me. But at least a normal one? Please?"

I begged, staring into his orbs.

"No."

"I don't have enough money Taehyung. How will I find a room at this hour?"

He stared at me blankly. My blood began boiling, as I gritted my teeth.

"It wasn't that serious incident, that you would not book a room for me! How will I live alone for a week, in a totally new city? And how do you expect me to find a room at this hour? How can you be so cruel Taehyung?"

He paused, as my fiery eyes pierced into his, waiting for his reply.

.

"I don't care."

He folded his hands, while staring at me.

Whaat.

I don't know why, but this sentence broke my heart into pieces. My anger turned into grief. I felt a sharp pain in my chest, as I sighed heavily.

First Soobin and Jisoo...now Taehyung?

I felt so worthless at this point. It wasn't that serious incident, that he would really give me a punishment at this level...

"Fine..."

Sighing again, I turned around and walked towards the elevator. My eyes began watering, as my heart felt heavy again.

Suddenly, I felt a strong arm jerking me behind. My back hit the door, as he trapped me between his arms, staring into my eyes deeply.

"Did you really thought, that I would let you go huh?"

He smirked, which made me mad again. I started throwing small punches on his chest, as he giggled.

"I hate you! I hate you!"

I cried out the words repeatedly, just before he twisted the door knob. The door flew open, as I lost my balance. Trembling, he caught my waist quickly, before kicking the door shut.

Turning me around, he slammed me against the door.

"I like it, when you get angry..."

I froze on my spot, as my eyes met his. He slowly wiped my tears with his beautiful fingers. Feeling his touch, my heartbeat fastened.

"But I hate it, when you cry..."

Staring into my eyes, he cupped my face.

"Shut up!"

I jerked his hands away, as he watched me in shock.

"How can you prank me like that! You know how scared I was! I thought every possible ways to die!"

He chuckled.

"I didn't prank you though..."

"What do you mean?"

He shoved his hand inside his pocket, and took out a key.

"See? Just one. Room number 30."

He pointed it to a tiny figure, which held a board in it's hands. It had an engraved 'Room no. 30' on it.

"Wait. That means I-"

"You have no room to stay."

"So wh-"

"So you're gonna stay with me."

I gave him a 'wtf' look, as he rolled his eyes.

"Are you serious?"

"For a week. This is your actual punishment..."

Groaning, I stomped my feet.

"Fuck you Taehyung!"

"I'd love to. We have seven days. Ready when you are."

*******************************
Guys!

Stream Seven, Love Me Again and Rainy Days! 🤧💜

******************************