"It should be easy for you because he's a bug type gym. Pignite will be good against him. Rock, flying, and ice types will do well too. I'd level up your Pidoves."

"I guess we can train tomorrow," Roger says.

"Sounds like a plan!" Jason says, draping an arm around Roger's neck.

"You almost made me drop my Casteliacone!" Roger fusses.

"Oops, sorry," Jason says with a sweat drop.

We laugh.

I look at the time on my xtransceiver to read 10:45 pm. "It's getting late. I think we should head back to the Pokémon Center," I say, looking at the kids. "You guys look like you're about to fall over."

"I am getting a little tired," Violet says, finishing off her Casteliacone.

We all finish off our Casteliacones on our way back to the Pokémon Center.

...

I laugh. "This always seems to be the case. In that case, we'll take the one room," I tell Nurse Joy.

"Certainly," she says and prints out 6 room cards, one for everyone besides Zoroark. "You're room is 144. Please, have a nice night."

I kinda flinched when she said night. Nite... Stop! What am I thinking!? I shake my head causing Lucario to look at me funny.

"It's nothing. Leave it be," I say.

He nods and we continue on towards our room. Once inside, we all change into our pajamas.

"I call the top bunk!" the kids yell. Then they all glare at each other.

"We can't all have a top bunk!" Violet whines.

"Yeah you can. The boys will take one bed and Violet takes the other," I say. "Then N and Zoroark take another and Lucario and I take the last one."

"No, mommies and daddies should sleep together," Violet pouts.

"Yeah, and I don't wanna share a bed with my brother," Roger says.

"Then what about Lucario and Zoroark?" I ask.

"Lucario can sleep with me!" Violet says.

"Zoroark can be with me," Jason says.

I look towards the Pokémon to give them a warning look.

They shrug.

"I'm fine with that," Lucario says and Zoroark nods.

"W-wha..." I mutter and glance towards N to see his face red along with my own. Is this some sort of set up?

"Rock, paper, scissors for who gets the top bunks!" Jason says.

Violet and Jason end up winning so they climb onto the top bunks and the Pokémon follow behind. Roger pouts and crawls into his leaving us standing there with the last bed empty.

"I'll sleep on the floor," N says and begins to sit down.

I turn off the lights and throw him onto the bed. "I'm not going through that again. We will both sleep here."

"But this one isn't as big as the one at your house..." N mutters.

"Yeah, I can't do anything about it. They set us up," I say, crawling into the bed next to him. He wasn't kidding when he said this bed is small. My back is literally pressing against his chest. I think I'm about to have heat stroke I'm so red.

"Um, sorry..." he mutters and moves some but it just makes matters worse. Now I'm basically laying on him. "Oops, I swear I'm not doing this on purpose."

"I know your not," I say, turning over to face him. I miscalculate and our lips end up brushing against each other.

"Wha..." N mutters.

*Thump*

In result, I fall out of the bed from surprise and embarrassment. "Oww..." OMA! I JUST KISSED N!

I lie there for awhile.

"What was that thump?" Jason asks.

"Is everything okay?" Violet asks.

"...U-uh... Y-yeah, e-everything is a-a-alright..." I stutter. "I-I just fell o-on the floor..."

"Well, why'd you do that, baka?" Lucario says.

"It w-was and a-accident... I d-didn't realize h-how s-small the bed is..."

"Why are you stuttering so much?" Roger asks.

"I'm a l-little dizzy..."

"What about dad?" Violet asks.

"I-I'm alright t-too," N say from above me.

"Why are you stuttering?" Lucario asks, already full aware of the answer.

"I-I don't know..." N replies.

"Uh-huh, well, go back to sleep, I'm tired," Lucario says.

I remain on the floor, dazed, a little while longer before I crawl back into the bed.

"I'm s-sorry..." N whispers, basically in my ear, once I get into the bed.

I'm staring right at him, him visible with the moonlight entering our room. Is it weird to say that his breath smells really good. It smells like mint. I can't ignore the fact that he smells really good too. Whatever his cologne is I like it, a lot. I realize that I've been staring and stutter out a reply. "N-no, I should b-be saying s-sorry, it was my f-fault..."

"Can I t-tell you something?" he whispers.

"Yeah..."

"I actually kinda... liked..." he goes silent.

"Liked what?"

"...It..."

It? Is he talking about? No, certainly not that... "The k-kiss?"

He doesn't reply and pulls me into his chest.

"Natty?"

He lifts my head up to look at him by my chin. He leans in close and kisses me this time on purpose.

"Does that explain your answer?" he asks.

I slowly nod embarrassed and he hugs me close, wrapping his arm around my waist and letting me lay on his other arm.

"Nite..." we say.

I wrap my arms around his waist and fall asleep.

N... Do you love me like I love you?

...❤️💛💙💚💜

Ahh! They kissed! *fangirls*
Sorry it's soooo short! 
So what's gonna happen next!? I'm so excited! I have no idea what to write, as always.

Hit that ⭐️⭐️⭐️🌟🌟🌟 button! (Vote, if you didn't catch that.)👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼